Indoor Lil'Wild Lamb, Lil'MOBstar, Double Grape

I have easily 50 hours in the development of that proposed weekly chart. I use the spreadsheet to keep the elements in balance then transfer the information to the proposed schedule. The idea is to start N heavy and move to High P-K low N and then Low N with normal P-K. You cannot do that with a 1 part Mega Crop. You can add P-K but cannot lower the N. In that regard you should just feed the same balance through out the grow and give a P-K boost in the transition week. Then some extra carbs in the last two weeks.
Yes i was wondering how i give more N without creating an unbalance in the early stages, if i take the bud explosion out of the mix until transition week then i'm missing p-k but i guess that does not matter in veg, so this is how simple minded me gets confused and will end up using the same recipe from veg to harvest.

Should i should make up about 650ppm with megacrop without BE from week1-4 and later switch to the recipe that works with BE in it? the more i know the more questions confuse me grrr :cuss:i am truly sorry i have to keep asking but once i got it i'll run with it and won't ask again unless they stop making my products, then i'll just switch to another brand and copy you lol. i like to keep it simple.

The babies are popin'

_DSC4023.JPG

The two with arrows are almost out.

Moving right along and it looks like I will get two of each strain as planned :jump:. I will transplant tomorrow or Monday.

_DSC4025.JPG

Looks like 100% germination with 1 decapitation and 2 will be culled.

Yes i was wondering how i give more N without creating an unbalance in the early stages, if i take the bud explosion out of the mix until transition week then i'm missing p-k but i guess that does not matter in veg, so this is how simple minded me gets confused and will end up using the same recipe from veg to harvest.

Should i should make up about 650ppm with megacrop without BE from week1-4 and later switch to the recipe that works with BE in it? the more i know the more questions confuse me grrr :cuss:i am truly sorry i have to keep asking but once i got it i'll run with it and won't ask again unless they stop making my products, then i'll just switch to another brand and copy you lol. i like to keep it simple.
This is why I use the two part. You just cannot do it with the one part.

beaverNutes2.jpg

Transplanted today. For those of you who do not know my procedure it is documented in this grow.

The nutrients used is in the above chart highlighted in yellow. Changes are Great White instead of Mykos. I made a hole for the Blue Lab Leap probe that I will use to monitor the PH in the blocks.

_DSC4031.JPG
_DSC4032.JPG
_DSC4034.JPG
_DSC4035.JPG

Now to decide on the time to start their day and program the lights. Then they will be on their own for the next 9 days.

Hey Mog, looking great so far :thumbsup:

I'm curious how you water the hugos after the initial soak.
I know they take about 9 days to dry to half of their original weight, and then you fertigate them.

What about after that? Do you use the heft method and just water to run off when they are light? Or do you go straight to small daily feeding after the first fertigation?

Hey Mog, looking great so far :thumbsup:

I'm curious how you water the hugos after the initial soak.
I know they take about 9 days to dry to half of their original weight, and then you fertigate them.

What about after that? Do you use the heft method and just water to run off when they are light? Or do you go straight to small daily feeding after the first fertigation?
All that plumbing lying in the bottom of the flood tray is a manifold system for drip irrigation. I fertigate 8 times a day to achieve a 20% run-off by the end of the day.

All that plumbing lying in the bottom of the flood tray is a manifold system for drip irrigation. I fertigate 8 times a day to achieve a 20% run-off by the end of the day.

So after the initial soak, they dry out to half, then you start watering 8 times a day?

I did not know you could water rockwool that frequently that early on.

I've been hand fertigating hugos when they are light (every few days) for the first 5 weeks. Then from week 6 on I water 1-4 times a day in a recirculating system.

So after the initial soak, they dry out to half, then you start watering 8 times a day?

I did not know you could water rockwool that frequently that early on.

I've been hand fertigating hugos when they are light (every few days) for the first 5 weeks. Then from week 6 on I water 1-4 times a day in a recirculating system.
I do not water every day in the beginning. I heft the blocks. But any day that I do fertigate it is 8 times (my timer has 8 programs) to achieve the runoff. That is a MOG hydro golden rule any day (2 hours after lights on to 2 hours before lights out is the watering day) that you fertigate it must be to 20% run-off.

Usually by the third week I am fertigating every day.

Back