Indoor Lil'Wild Lamb, Lil'MOBstar, Double Grape

_DSC4041.JPG

Hey MoG, I noticed you cut back on the part B, bumped up the part A and added more K to this schedule over the last. Just curious about the why as I'm still trying to wrap my head around nutrients. Maybe five or ten more years and something might click. :baked:

Hey MoG, I noticed you cut back on the part B, bumped up the part A and added more K to this schedule over the last. Just curious about the why as I'm still trying to wrap my head around nutrients. Maybe five or ten more years and something might click. :baked:
Since I got the ION meters I am making changes.

I prepared the reservoir in case I want to turn it on when the lights come back on later. The center rear plant is bigger than the rest and may need fertigating. The others are a little behind it.

2021-09-22_10-32-11.jpg

I prepared the reservoir in case I want to turn it on when the lights come back on later. The center rear plant is bigger than the rest and may need fertigating. The others are a little behind it.

View attachment 1369984
Hey Mog, curious about the b vitamin. Have you seen any benefits adding this?

Advanced Nutrients always pushed their product B52 to be used as part of their nutrient program and I thought it was pretty bogus... But maybe there is something to it?

Hey Mog, curious about the b vitamin. Have you seen any benefits adding this?

Advanced Nutrients always pushed their product B52 to be used as part of their nutrient program and I thought it was pretty bogus... But maybe there is something to it?
I had been using B-vitamins in commercial farming as a basic amendment. I transferred that to my indoor cannabis growing as a long held practice. Really without questioning it. Since then I learened from Harley Smith that it supports the plants immune response. I need the Mg & S so it is a win win.

I don't remember doing a grow without it.

Picture update. PH got high at 6.8 but back in range in 10 hours. I am going to have to invest in a dosser. A dosser for a stoner :haha: sounds like a sales pitch :rofl:

_DSC4048.JPG

View attachment 1369984

View attachment 1369984

Would this formula work with regular hand watering in coco instead of a cube? Will do a hydro setup when I learn more...

I topped all of the girls today. Day 18 since first true leaves on the first plant to germinate others are a couple of days behind that.

_DSC4051_InPixio.jpg
_DSC4052_InPixio.jpg
_DSC4053_InPixio.jpg
_DSC4054_InPixio.jpg
_DSC4055_InPixio.jpg
_DSC4056_InPixio.jpg
_DSC4057_InPixio.jpg
_DSC4058_InPixio.jpg

Back