Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you thinking about this??
my fingers are really itching!

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...3660643.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.osX3zs&s=p
I don't see a price but I'm sure it's a decent deal being on Ali- but let me tell you I have been following a grower for awhile who just won a free light from a newer company. He set it up and had some very bad heat problems even with the company using Cree parts. When he opened it the inside was packed tight, there were so many drivers they were blocking all air flow. Second they used 8 no name drivers with unknown efficiency. This I always questioned, why not one larger driver? There were also single Cree LEDs in the light which were the lowest oldest models and no binning on the cobs. Binning can make a 10% or more efficiency loss or gain. Price between bottom bin and top bin is substantial. So their price was much cheaper than competitors but the build and part quality was very poor. So my take on it all is you get what you pay for.

but then i can mode it , can i?? like from mars to cree.. if its fake i only change cob and drivers... it cost's about 160$..

I don't think it's fake. There is just a chance it's cob binning and drivers won't be top notch. Either way it's a fair price. Most DIY ends up being 100$ per cob and your below that. I'd buy it!

nobody does :) but iphones come from china too :)

I think that main problem is to find legit manufactor, then you are good, and biggest problem is shipping and customs if something is broken and you have to send that part back to china.

Last edited by a moderator:
what about the product? is it usable for 2-3 plants?

what about the product? is it usable for 2-3 plants?
Are you talking about the purple flash light looking light? If so I doubt you would get much from that. I'd say around 100 real watts per plant minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back