Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a ton man. I regularly check Plc but always see the items out of stock. I picked up a couple cobs, holders, reflectors and heatsyncs. Everything I needed was in Stock for once
Nice I am just going to modify a few more Mars 300's but will have 8 of the 72 volt COB's in3500 k running in a 4x4 should be a very bright tent..

Nice I am just going to modify a few more Mars 300's but will have 8 of the 72 volt COB's in3500 k running in a 4x4 should be a very bright tent..
Extremely bright. 1.5 lbs with good strains

I have my apollo lights on I will take a pic of it on its own Ripper. That is a wicked deal 36.00 now that is a fair price. When my 300 watt lights start to go not if I will get into DIY emulate some builds on here.

I have my apollo lights on I will take a pic of it on its own Ripper. That is a wicked deal 36.00 now that is a fair price. When my 300 watt lights start to go not if I will get into DIY emulate some builds on here.
Yes it is a great deal for sure.. I bet I could run my 4x4 with 3 of the 300's .. They would each have 2 72 volt 3590's on it..

Thanks a ton man. I regularly check Plc but always see the items out of stock. I picked up a couple cobs, holders, reflectors and heatsyncs. Everything I needed was in Stock for once
That sounds to me like they are a lot of people doing DIY. When stock is running low or out. The future is looking bright and CHEAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back