Status
Not open for further replies.
its same shit as hps in my book.. i didnt change hpp becauswe of efficency i changed due to heat..
Im having sweet temps since i put my photon6 its 27c.. On cooltubed 400w it would be at least 30c..

i giveup from my chinese light vie e bay coz i got today letter from my custom.. ?
WTF!? Why would they send a letter about lights? This is why I'm so para about ordering seeds from outside UK

Last edited by a moderator:
With your 315w LEC running at 42% efficient you will get 132.2 PAR watts before any losses from the reflector. You will be putting approx 1071 BTU of heat into the room ( 3400btu x 0.315). Compared to a hps and the full spectrum bulb a cmh is by far a better choice.

I also purchased a Cree light bar custom made from China recently. Took me a few days of emailing for him to understand what I wanted. Then he gave me a price with shipping then wanted more a week later because of customs when he told me fast shipping from California. The final straw he sent it with a European plug knowing I was from USA. He said it would work because they send them plugs to usa all the time. All this hassle really makes me happier with my original light purchases.

its same shit as hps in my book.. i didnt change hpp becauswe of efficency i changed due to heat..
Im having sweet temps since i put my photon6 its 27c.. On cooltubed 400w it would be at least 30c..

i giveup from my chinese light vie e bay coz i got today letter from my custom..
Disco We chatted in the past on another forum too. Same name big smo. Did you ever buy those TGL STAR 60 from to do grow? I tried to email them a few times and gave up. They seem like nice lights but it's tough to buy if they don't want to sell them.

With your 315w LEC running at 42% efficient you will get 132.2 PAR watts before any losses from the reflector. You will be putting approx 1071 BTU of heat into the room ( 3400btu x 0.315). Compared to a hps and the full spectrum bulb a cmh is by far a better choice.

I also purchased a Cree light bar custom made from China recently. Took me a few days of emailing for him to understand what I wanted. Then he gave me a price with shipping then wanted more a week later because of customs when he told me fast shipping from California. The final straw he sent it with a European plug knowing I was from USA. He said it would work because they send them plugs to usa all the time. All this hassle really makes me happier with my original light purchases.
Big smo u should be able to buy a conveter from the Source or an electronic store

Hey fellas, had to edit out a few of the recent posts today due to some racial slurs. Please be respectful of everyone regardless of skin color and where they are from. Appreciate it!

Big smo u should be able to buy a conveter from the Source or an electronic store
Yes sir gotta love Amazon prime. It just gets me how some of these idiots really don't care about anything. Once they get your money that's that.

Hey fellas, had to edit out a few of the recent posts today due to some racial slurs. Please be respectful of everyone regardless of skin color and where they are from. Appreciate it!
On this thread??

WTF!? Why would they send a letter about lights? This is why I'm so para about ordering seeds from outside UK

coz they always ask for you to provide them invoice so they can charge you customs/taxes.. All shipments from non eu countries goes thru customs,so i dont know what they are scamming,but something isnt right.. @BigSm0 i m not obsesed wit paar readings and stuff,i just loved my hps 400w but it gives too much heat... I didnt buy tgl due to financial isusses i went with photon.. Coverage could be better but the girls are loving it.. i got praises to the light from day 1.. @Son of Hobbes my apologies i didnt ment to offend anybody.. sorry once again if i did... it wont hapen again..

p.s @BigSm0 i recived mail from tgl dude they are back in stock..

coz they always ask for you to provide them invoice so they can charge you customs/taxes.. All shipments from non eu countries goes thru customs,so i dont know what they are scamming,but something isnt right.. @BigSm0 i m not obsesed wit paar readings and stuff,i just loved my hps 400w but it gives too much heat... I didnt buy tgl due to financial isusses i went with photon.. Coverage could be better but the girls are loving it.. i got praises to the light from day 1.. @Son of Hobbes my apologies i didnt ment to offend anybody.. sorry once again if i did... it wont hapen again..

p.s @BigSm0 i recived mail from tgl dude they are back in stock..
Do you know how much they cost usd? Maybe I can try and call them. In my veg room I have a cmh with the 4200k bulb and was going to try some blue and white Cree light bars but they don't work and now I'm going back to 4 single cobs. One in each corner of the cmh to widen the spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back