Status
Not open for further replies.
489,51 € Impuestos incluidos I don't think this is in euros.

That's a ridiculous price

I got one guestion wil be my girls stressed if i put one 3070cre 55w light beside my blurple photon?

Well Galaxy hydro got me my part here in three days from paying for the shipping. They even sent me a extra power supply to change out the other one so they are both brand new. Got admit not bad customer service. That is for my 1200 watt COB
serveimage
that is my 1200 watter
serveimage
this is my apollo six that I run too three of them. Then three of these
serveimage
. I think by running all the different bands has given me the growth that I have had in the last coming up to two years. I might move on to newer tech in the near future. I am starting to think that the 300 watt cheap galaxy hydro is great for flowering stage maybe not as good as others in VEG but I have apollos that work wicked in VEG and my COB spreads out a wicked light I keep that right in the middle and pretty high up.

I know this is a direct Chinese led thread but I think all lights come from China originally. So my room has a lot of light. 18-Cree 3070 50watt cobs, 2 315 watt cmh, 90 watt Cree LED bar, 500w of Cree monos, some smaller 18w eBay screw in cobs and 2 Mars hydro 600's so recently I picked up a lot on eBay which sold 4 Cree 3070's with pin heat syncs, meanwhell driver basically everything but a housing. Last night I sort of temporarily rigged it up in place of the 2 Mars LEDs and I am so amazed!!!!

I always based my lighting decisions off of brand and efficiency but never expected this. No exaggeration at all, how can 200 watts of cobs appear to be 3 times brighter than 1200 watts of LEDs. It's sick!! The 3070's are bright but they don't even seem to be half of the 3590's and the best part was the kits only 430$ shipped. Yeah it's a little more than most want to spend seeing Mars sell for 130$ but like I said there is no comparison. I can't wait to build more rooms so I can fill them with these. They do draw less but another bonus is the heat is so minimal it seems like they wouldn't need cooling if they were in a room by themselves. 2 inches away you can't feel heat at all and there is no fans dispersing the heat like most lights that hide the fact they are blowing tons of btu's into the room.

BigSmo you certainly have learned a lot about leds and the quality and you have a great way of explaining things. Your posts make sense. 430.00 is fair for the equipment you purchased. AND YOU ARE SO RIGHT MOST OF OUR GOODS COME FROM China Guandong province has a city called shenzhen That city produces almost all of our electrical devices . Apple manufacturing is in that city I think it is way over 50% of all our electrical appliances and phones come from that one city. Please correct if I am wrong at all. PS BigSmo are you not running amare lights?

Last edited:
BigSmo you certainly have learned a lot about leds and the quality and you have a great way of explaining things. Your posts make sense. 430.00 is fair for the equipment you purchased. AND YOU ARE SO RIGHT MOST OF OUR GOODS COME FROM China Guandong province has a city called shenzhen That city produces almost all of our electrical devices . Apple manufacturing is in that city I think it is way over 50% of all our electrical appliances and phones come from that one city. Please correct if I am wrong at all. PS BigSmo are you not running amare lights?

Thank you FairlyNew

Yes 3 Amare se-450's. They are the 3070's though and only their new lights have the 3590's. i am in love with the Amare and the company in general. Victor the owner is such a nice guy and not a "sales" type at all. Warranty and customer service sold me, now owning them the quality and growth rate will keep me as a consumer for years to come. The DIY cobs are a great way to save money and to easily add additional lighting in places that a premade light can't. For this reason I'm making frames for my cobs that fit around the Amare's to increase the light spread since Im over the recommended footprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back