Status
Not open for further replies.
Amare is good looking company. If you want the best as I Am learning they cost a bit more. How big is your grow space BigSmO?

Amare is good looking company. If you want the best as I Am learning they cost a bit more. How big is your grow space BigSmO?
Amare is actually holding a 25% off sale for the rest of the month. Still more than a Mars or other like lights but if anyone saw the lights first hand never doubts the cost. It takes a lot to produce a light like this. It's also went through years of research and development before being produced. The owner victor is a grower himself. He came out of retirement to take the lighting industry back. Crazy stuff right? I strongly urge people to email him. Send a few back and forth and experience first hand how knowledgable the guy really is. Not sales pitch type stuff but real down to earth conversation.

As most can see I'm sold for life with his products. I have no ties or special discounts either. I like to see people do well and not end up in bad situations like I was with my kinds. But most importantly these have to fit the budget. I looked at it like one plant pays for a light in 70 days lol!!

My room is 10x20 I started with 4x12 As the flowering spot. Ended up with plants everywhere and even sold a few a couple nights ago to make space. I have plants covering 90% of the room. Shocking growth rates.

Your future is looking bright BigSmo. From your picture you are rocking the amare 450? That is a true 450 watts too.

I think with your lenses on and raise them a foot to two you should get more coverage know?

hey @Fairlynew I run an se 250 cob and 2x 150 cree panels from AMARE cant fault them or victor they sent mine direct from hong kong but the factory had put in the wrong drivers(one of the cobs kept turning off) when I informed victor he had me out a new panel in a week to the UK and that was around Christmas time only had to return the old panel when my new one arrived now all I need to do is learn how to grow :smoking:

Lots of air movement is a huge thing when learning to grow go a little over kill with light better then not enough relative humidity at under 50% and learn your nutrients less is usually more. If you need amy help just say the word bro

Lots of air movement is a huge thing when learning to grow go a little over kill with light better then not enough relative humidity at under 50% and learn your nutrients less is usually more. If you need amy help just say the word bro
ha ha cheers mate it was UK humour(if you find that kind of thing funny) I don't do to bad sometime mainly thanks to this place :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back