Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a pair of epileds 100X3w Galaxy Hydro, the same as fairly new(led light seller china off ebay) and I am super impressed with their performance. It'll be interesting to see how long they last.

I bought a pair of epileds 100X3w Galaxy Hydro, the same as fairly new(led light seller china off ebay) and I am super impressed with their performance. It'll be interesting to see how long they last.
Probably last along time. My Mars have been beat to shit and still going strong.if they break I'll probably still buy more. Just not the overpriced ones

I have found that mine have kept running so good is my ability to keep the relative humidity down below 50% tons of clean air circulation not just minimal it keeps moisture at bay. BigSmo Mars will send you parts out cheap and right away what more do you want. They are honest about the draw too. As long as you know the draw and the company is honest about the real draw and it grows huge BUDS. That is that epileds is one of the oldest manufacturers of leds for commercial applications so they know what they are doing and I have just grown way to many plants with out a problem so that is proof to me

my humidity is never over 30%....in fact its usually around 20%

I tried to search for this on an English eBay and no luck.

just click on the link,its on german ebay.de
i must say that i keep my photon about 35cm from top of tallest girl,without any stress..

Mars 'old style' 100X3 in a 2'X3'X5' tent with 4 four foot T5s for corner lighting. This light will be three years old soon, no problems, I plan to replace with a reflector series. Maybe not the biggest or best but good enough for me.

Attachments

• harvesta3.JPG
    harvesta3.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 87
  • day47a.JPG
    day47a.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 85
Mars 'old style' 100X3 in a 2'X3'X5' tent with 4 four foot T5s for corner lighting. This light will be three years old soon, no problems, I plan to replace with a reflector series. Maybe not the biggest or best but good enough for me.
Nice work. As far as upgrading I don't think there is a difference between the old and new as far as diodes or drivers go so the cost would sort of be a waste.

Amare technologies has some new panels out which should be on the web soon and now eBay sells pre wired top bin 3590 cobs with drivers and heatsyncs for 440$. Now either of those 2 would be a great upgrade. Watt for watt these 2 options will just about double your light for the same wall wattage. These eBay cobs are made to order and are tested for 24 hours before shipping. The Amare comes with a 5 year warranty and any issues in the first year he sends a new one immediately.

my humidity is never over 30%....in fact its usually around 20%
my humidity hovers around 60% with a 70 pint dehumidifier on 24 hours a day. It's not a huge room but it's filled with plants. I'm watering 2 gallons per plant every 36 hours and at that point they are usually very dry. 28 plants 56 gallons of water in a day and a half. Never had mold or mildew thank god but I think the 2 6" charcoal fan filters on high. 4 oscilating fans and 16" floor fans help too.

I couldnt imagine having humidity that low, I'd probably have to water every 12 hours. I also feed 1200ppm every 36 hours and the plants seem to love it.

Thanks and I will consider something like that or a DYI light for my larger tent (2'X4'X7'). My budget for this tent is under $200.00. My only issue is would this $400+ light grow twice as much?
Nice work. As far as upgrading I don't think there is a difference between the old and new as far as diodes or drivers go so the cost would sort of be a waste.

Amare technologies has some new panels out which should be on the web soon and now eBay sells pre wired top bin 3590 cobs with drivers and heatsyncs for 440$. Now either of those 2 would be a great upgrade. Watt for watt these 2 options will just about double your light for the same wall wattage. These eBay cobs are made to order and are tested for 24 hours before shipping. The Amare comes with a 5 year warranty and any issues in the first year he sends a new one immediately.

Thanks and I will consider something like that or a DYI light for my larger tent (2'X4'X7'). My budget for this tent is under $200.00. My only issue is would this $400+ light grow twice as much?
@50% efficiency the par watts are double. If you reach the saturation point then no but I don't think a smaller Mars panel is close to this either. From my last grow under Mars and kind to this grow I am well above 50% larger plants and bud growth and only 2 weeks from preflower. Last grow my tallest plant was 24" currently I have one that's at 60" and bushier than anything I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back