Status
Not open for further replies.
WEll the article is not old to me. I just seen that light for the first time yesterday I just find it interesting and what is groundbreaking to me obviuosly is not to you I said people on a BUDGET that want to try a cree type light can that is it I am not intersted in anything else . It draws 140 true watts this is the led lights china section not the one up the guy who knows less about cree. The thread is called led lights direct from china not lets make the guy look like a idiot thread now go start a thread on cree vs epistar post all you want.

My man I was just pointing out that it's like the other budget eBay leds for around the same price. I did insult the overpriced painted black Apollo led though...

But that light is terrible for people who want to try a Cree type light because it's an epistar type light.. and when you go tossing articles about patent licensing around like epistar and Cree are the same thing, then link a generic 5w epi led and say things like "groundbreaking", it may give people the wrong idea about that light.

Atulip please understand I have had huge sucsess with led lights direct from china with the actual draw being known on each light. I just came by that article I think that is a positive. I have never had a problem with the lights as matter of fact I will be getting some of those 5watt cree type lights and trying them really soon. You see I have seen nothing but sucsess from day one with the cheaper epistar or epileds and have known that actual draw all along and know that it is what it says at the outlet is what matters when it comes to watts being used. I know they use fans and heatsinks and that the fans could be a little loud but i do not care The one time I need aftermarket care instead of jerry rigging my 1200 watt cob that the three fans gave out on. They are using express post three day mail to mail my parts my parts for free which I know costs them next to nothing. But my warranty is up too. Unlike Kind who if you tamper with the box your warranty id null and void. They want you to be able to get your light up and running asap they want you to know how easy it is to take a part unhook some clips no soldering and put the new part in on the COB. That my freind is wicked customer care. 86.00 Canadian for a true 140 watt grow light that works amazing IMO how can I go wrong I am talking about there generic 300 watt light actual draw 140 PEACE. PS the wrong idea about what that chinese epistar lights can and will work great when on a budget I am not misleading anyone once again atulip it is LIGHTS DIRECT FROM CHINA.

The fun is all gone from this area sorry for misleading I will just not post here anymore. I will let my Journals and pictures do the talking bye bye

I don't mean to offend people, and honestly I'm not sure how some people take such offense. I'm not trying to insult you or anything, just point out what that light is, and not make it out to be anything more than that.

I've bought alot of Chinese leds, they work fine for what they are.

I lied I'll take one jab at your posts, only cuz it keeps jumping out at me. You keep saying "leds direct from China" and linked a Canadian eBay. :smoking:

I live in Canada there for ebay canada they ship from china man. Atulip lets do a grow off let pictures do the talking lets see some pictures from some cree grows get them up lets see what they can do. I have tons of pictures many journals. lets do a live grow off you pick the strain get your crees fired up and lets go

I live in Canada there for ebay canada they ship from china man. Atulip lets do a grow off let pictures do the talking lets see some pictures from some cree grows get them up lets see what they can do. I have tons of pictures many journals. lets do a live grow off you pick the strain get your crees fired up and lets go
I'd love to do a grow off but I have so many damn plants in one room I can't see the floor lol!!

The way I look at it and hopefully everyone else does too. We are all on the same team. Right? So when I come here bitching about a cheap ass pile of shit company selling junk for top dollar I mean I'm saying it to help. To this day I am NEGATIVE 3080 dollars and have no lights to show for my 2 week old kind LEDs. Winner of 2014 grow light of the year. No it won't happen to everyone but when it does just know your royally screwed. A few months ago I thought I knew it all. Today id say I know I know 10% of what some guys know which is about 9% more than plenty when it comes to lighting. Anything will work but what works better is efficiency. Say someone made an exact panel to the Mars hydro that ran on half the watts and had the same par watts. That would be a huge savings each month. Yes both will grow but the say Cree one will do better. That's the whole point. I'm trying to say this- stick with your budget, buy Cree, Mars, kind-Apollo but when your ready to step up please don't go off of claims. Like the pro-max which the worst lie in grow light history a 125w panel will replace a 1000w hps and give off no heat. To believe this and pay over a thousand dollars to get some pile of trash is a waste of money. That's all. Run what you have, grow the biggest and best plants with any light made by man, and have fun doing so. Just remember these companies lie and will print anything to make money. They will save 10 cents per diode and ruin the efficiency but still charge you as much as they can get. just my 3 cents

One thing I'm happy about is your success using these lights FairlyNew. I use my Mars as a fill in or for short term vegging but was always to scared to run it full steam. Seeing you do well boosted my confidence in them. I may try to use them a little more or do a few plants under the solo light till finish.

All this talk about lights and I smoked the leaves off of mine with the cobs being to close. I figured 24-30" was fine but after a couple days some nearly died. 3 Amare se-450's which is 18 3070 Cree cobs, and 500w of Cree monos, 2 315 lec's, 2 Mars 600's dozens of e26 LEDs, blue, red, white led, and some t5's all this combined makes my room visible from the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back