Indoor Laundry Basket of Doom...mwahahaha

Curious how she has spread herself out as wide as the pot below her. I wonder if the roots reach out that far and she decided that's how wide the canopy should be?
I'm not real sure yet. She's all of 10" tall, So I think everything is happening "underground" right now. When she first starts showing me she's thirsty again, I'll give her a gallon around the outside of the tote to see if that perks her back up.

Started her on some light bondage this evening. Hopefully she forms a bush like my Northern Lights did.
20180514_191537.jpg
20180514_191504.jpg

My Northern Lights:
20180514_191614.jpg

Audrey2 was screaming "Feed me Seymour" when I opened the tent today, So she got 4 gallons, still mixed at 1tsp/gal megacrop, aaannndd recommended doses of cal-mag, and hydroguard for S&G...
20180518_172550.jpg

She is not a small girl, although I only counted 18 or so bud sites so far. Up close, it appears preflower will begin in a few days.
20180518_170419.jpg

Going to be growing @Gabe 's Audrey 2 strain, in a collapsible cloth laundry basket that I'm estimating will hold 25 or more gallons of coco.
((My wife still hasn't figured out that it's missing, yet either))
Seed was dropped in water last night before I went to bed, and was on the bottom of the cup when I crawled out of bed this morning.(The seed. The seed was dropped in water...NOT my wife.)View attachment 893978
She went into a cup that contains roughly 70% coco, and 30% Happy Frog soil that's been sitting for a week, being watered nothing but a Superthrive knock off.
Blackberry Kush is next to her. She's staying in the solo cup.View attachment 893977
"That's me in the corner..."
Literally the bottom right corner.
That's the northern lights (middle of the tent) I started an experiment on, then put into darkness for 4 days to see what would happen. That one's still growing, But should be getting the chop by the time Audrey 2 outgrows her "instant transplant pot" (got the idea from... @912GreenSkell or @Rev. Green Genes... Don't remember which one)
These will be under my two cheap chinese lights, a "1000 watt" LED, and "1800 watt" COB light... That are pulling 550-650 watts from the wall.
Feed will be Megacrop, Silica, Cal-mag when needed, Until preflower, and then it'll switch to M.C., Humbolt Bloom nutes, and towards the end, Beastie Bloom.

MORE UPDATES WHEN THE SEEDS POP.
It won't let me use the "tags" option, So if you're interested, Follow along.
@hairyman @Samwell @Padawan1972 @9bear @Jraven @Mike20132
There's the live stoners I can think of...
Maybe throw @jingo @Waira and @Prophetiko into this, Just in case I have issues...

LMAO

I'm in also with anticipation @Dichoti :gary:

This girl is just a truckin' along... Weird leaves and all.
20180520_170836.jpg
20180520_170704.jpg
20180520_170524.jpg
20180520_170210.jpg

Still no purple in her. Her "aunt" in the background of one of those pics (blackberry kush) has some slight purple coloration showing. Both popped their heads up exactly a month ago today.

Audrey2 got a haircut today. She's in early flower, So she got her big haircut today.
She also got her amount of feed doubled today.
...and had her lower branches untied. They'll remain that way until they catch up with her top two, then she'll be tied down here and there to keep her canopy somewhat even.
20180522_201806.jpg

Defoliation and double the M.C. this morning hasn't affected her at all. I waited 14 hours between feed and defoliation, and taking the pictures to make sure nothing went wrong.
20180522_201741.jpg

For the newer guys, This training technique is how I got my Northern Lights to look like a shrub, Although I'm not seeing enough growth to suggest Audrey2 will bush out like this :
20180518_165548.jpg

...but there's still AT LEAST 33 days left minimum on her growth, So time will tell.

I just realized I'm getting worse at keeping journals. The fact that I'm down to my last 1/4oz, out of a half pound of gorilla glue#4 might have something to do with it...
She got another four gallon, industrial strength feeding yesterday, of megacrop, beasty bloom (1/4 dose to bump up the p&k a little) annnddd hydroguard, I think.
I'd give her another 4 gallons this evening, but my back just isn't having it.
20180527_195434.jpg
20180527_195410.jpg

No purple yet. Doesn't matter that much, If she smokes good.

Ha, GG#4 will make you do a lot of things unnormally! :vibe:

Nice looking gurl @Dichoti :woohoo1:
Thanks, man.

So far it appears that having a larger container is great for big vegetative growth, and a getting a good "spread" on the plant, But it appears that flowering SLOWS a bit. Her aunt (blackberry kush) has buds twice the size of Audrey2's at this point, and she's just being grown in a 5 gallon bucket. Her stalks and stems are nowhere near the size of Audrey2's, though. Both plants are 1 month, 1 week, and 1 day old today, btw.

Back