Indoor Laundry Basket of Doom...mwahahaha

I'm curious how big she'd be if I hadn't of accidentally snapped off a lower branch early on, And what she'd look like if I'd have run her under the GLR until she got into preflower.
...once my tent's empty, I'm going to experiment with another one of @Gabe 's strains, In the same container. It'll be under the GLR schedule until preflower, then switch it to 18/6.

My wife says Audrey2 looks like a bikini line.
20180602_074912.jpg

She was untied today. Later on today she'll get a PK blast. My back's been acting up a lot lately, So watering her, and emptying the 24 qt. Oil pan she sits on (Wal-Mart, $16) has been a major task lately.
20180602_072735.jpg

She isn't a small girl, But, Despite having a container that's 5 times the size of what I normally grow in, She isn't my biggest girl(yet?).
(I had a gorilla glue4 that took up a 30"x30" space and was 28" tall at harvest)

20180607_121605.jpg
20180607_121536.jpg

This is the boring part of the grow, Where nothing changes... Except plant growth.
As I've said a few times now, I'm terrible at these journals...

Size of a pop can sounds good...frosty too!:cheers::slap:
Yeah dude... I try not to touch her often because she's that sticky that won't wash off unless you scrub for a while. Kinda has a "lemon pine-sol" smell to her, Which is odd because she's part blackberry kush. I must have gotten a pheno from the other side of her family tree, Or something.

Hey I found my journal. Now if I could find that big box of $100 bills I lost...
Untied Audrey2 for good a couple days ago.
Her feed is still 2 scoops of MC, with roughly 1/4 scoop of Beasty Bloom...maybe closer to 1/8 scoop. She's getting bigger, and slowing growth now, and has pistils turning orange.
20180618_180922.jpg
20180618_180904.jpg

Back