Indoor Laundry Basket of Doom...mwahahaha

4.1 oz dry yield.
Smoke is smooth, With a fruity/berry and woody taste. The stone is along the lines of an energetic Blackberry Kush, if that makes sense.
JOURNAL COMPLETE.
BUH BYE NOW.

Haaaa... I hit the wrong # lmao. It was 3.1oz. Buds are damn near rock solid which is interesting, because they were kinda fluffy when growing.

4.1 oz dry yield.
Smoke is smooth, With a fruity/berry and woody taste. The stone is along the lines of an energetic Blackberry Kush, if that makes sense.
JOURNAL COMPLETE.
BUH BYE NOW.
nice haul, good grow, sweet looking buds! It's amazing how the dry can change structure like that, some of the densest I've grown gave not much indication till dry

nice haul, good grow, sweet looking buds! It's amazing how the dry can change structure like that, some of the densest I've grown gave not much indication till dry
I let a buddy have a sample last night. He sent me a message just now saying it might be too strong, Because he was hearing colors and seeing sounds, and ate an entire 1 gallon tub of ice cream.

I let a buddy have a sample last night. He sent me a message just now saying it might be too strong, Because he was hearing colors and seeing sounds, and ate an entire 1 gallon tub of ice cream.
[emoji102][emoji102] That sounds amazing..

Strains: Twilight,Sour Diesel [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], White Ice, BNL,Neville's Haze, Mazar x White Rhino

Back