Indoor Laundry Basket of Doom...mwahahaha

Hey I found my journal. Now if I could find that big box of $100 bills I lost...
Untied Audrey2 for good a couple days ago.
Her feed is still 2 scoops of MC, with roughly 1/4 scoop of Beasty Bloom...maybe closer to 1/8 scoop. She's getting bigger, and slowing growth now, and has pistils turning orange.View attachment 919971 View attachment 919972
I'll honestly just go back to using 5 gallon buckets to grow in unless she gives at least 3 times the amount I average in my buckets. She's definitely not going to do that, Unless her buds quadruple in size in the month or so she says she has left.

Hey I found my journal. Now if I could find that big box of $100 bills I lost...
Untied Audrey2 for good a couple days ago.
Her feed is still 2 scoops of MC, with roughly 1/4 scoop of Beasty Bloom...maybe closer to 1/8 scoop. She's getting bigger, and slowing growth now, and has pistils turning orange.View attachment 919971 View attachment 919972

Glad you tracked down that villain! :rofl::rofl:

Looking good, friend. :woohoo1::thumbsup:

TRICH CHECK!!!
18-06-23 17:36:20.png
18-06-23 17:36:21.png
18-06-23 17:36:07.png

SO...
She'll get the chop anywhere from 7-15 days from now. Whole plant and bud pics to come later on.
Oh... In comparison, here's her aunt blackberry kush's trichs... She's coming down tonight...
18-06-23 17:33:21.png

Both are at 64 days old.

Quick shots for the day before her final haircut (defoliation).
20180624_092705.jpg
20180624_092620.jpg
20180624_092605.jpg

awesome big pot grow Dichoti, I've got 4 autos in 10 gal pots, topped, in the greenhouse.
think big gtobro!
I'm thinking of making a 10 gallon pot from this black weed preventiion fabric stuff I have. What are the dimensions of your 10 gallon pots, man?
This experiment with size hasn't really had any awe inspiring effects, asides from how fast she grew out, and how big some of her vegetation got. I'd probably be saying otherwise if I hadn't of snapped off a branch by accident early on...

I'm thinking of making a 10 gallon pot from this black weed preventiion fabric stuff I have. What are the dimensions of your 10 gallon pots, man?
This experiment with size hasn't really had any awe inspiring effects, asides from how fast she grew out, and how big some of her vegetation got. I'd probably be saying otherwise if I hadn't of snapped off a branch by accident early on...
Fabric pots, supposed to be square 18"X18"X12", but weight of soil pretty much rounds em out. 10 gals of soil settles to a couple of inches below rim.
Far out buddage grobro!!!

Fabric pots, supposed to be square 18"X18"X12", but weight of soil pretty much rounds em out. 10 gals of soil settles to a couple of inches below rim.
Far out buddage grobro!!!
Thanks!
I'm going to make a 10 gallon to see how the plant grown in it compares to one in a 5 gallon bucket, and how it'll compare to the big ass tote I'm almost done with.
I'm also thinking about doing three of the same strain, with one seed in my 2 liter bottle, one in a 5 gallon bucket, and one in the 10 gallon pot I'm going to make, to do both a comparison in size of plant during the grow, and total growth time. Should be an interesting grow.

Thanks!
I'm going to make a 10 gallon to see how the plant grown in it compares to one in a 5 gallon bucket, and how it'll compare to the big ass tote I'm almost done with.
I'm also thinking about doing three of the same strain, with one seed in my 2 liter bottle, one in a 5 gallon bucket, and one in the 10 gallon pot I'm going to make, to do both a comparison in size of plant during the grow, and total growth time. Should be an interesting grow.
That would be interesting indeed, I love comparison grows:pass:

That would be interesting indeed, I love comparison grows:pass:

I do too.
Man, I can't wait to see Audrey2 finish. I swear her buds get fatter everytime I poke my head in the tent. I've got 6 or 7 other strains to test, from Gabe and another breeder, and one of those is an utterly pungent black strain that'll get the tent to herself for odor control purposes, So some tests and comparisons will take me a while to get to...

Back