Indoor Laundry Basket of Doom...mwahahaha

Such bad news about the laundry bag dude

Try and move on.

The laundry bag would have held more coco, vertically, So I am a little disappointed, But it appears the tote works just as well. After seeing the growth in a 90 liter container, I'm starting the search for an even bigger container to grow in next. Maybe a food grade, plastic 55 gallon drum will work.
It'd have to be a short plant, due to my tent only being 7 feet tall, and a 55 gal. Drum being 35" tall... Not to mention space under it for drainage...

The laundry bag would have held more coco, vertically, So I am a little disappointed, But it appears the tote works just as well. After seeing the growth in a 90 liter container, I'm starting the search for an even bigger container to grow in next. Maybe a food grade, plastic 55 gallon drum will work.
It'd have to be a short plant, due to my tent only being 7 feet tall, and a 55 gal. Drum being 35" tall... Not to mention space under it for drainage...

on its side?

What, the plant or the drum?
I'd have the drum standing normally with a few inches clearance underneath for water drainage.
In theory, This would replicate what would happen if an autoflower seed were planted in the ground, with more controlled feed and light. I'll have to wait until it's in my budget to build a taller room or tent, though.
I've got a total of 550-600 watts of LED light (from the wall) and two autocobs that'll be arriving shortly, So light coverage certainly won't be an issue.
...an order for another 21lb bag of megacrop might be needed before I pull something like that, though...

What, the plant or the drum?
I'd have the drum standing normally with a few inches clearance underneath for water drainage.

i meant the drum.

are you on Instagram? i can show you some ideas on vid if you like because i have 2 of those drums here, half of one is a beehive.

Typing takes me too long to explain stuff.

Welp... Had an accident yesterday and snapped one of her branches. Doesn't look like my "solution" worked this time.
20180511_064147.jpg
20180511_064143.jpg

It also appears that I've learned how to defy gravity, And grow from my ceiling.

20180512_184831.jpg
20180512_184814.jpg
20180512_184716.jpg

I assure you, I am not growing from the wall.
Seeing how broad Audrey2 is makes me wonder how tall she'd be if I hadn't topped her.
She got the same feed today that she did last time, which was 1tsp/gal. of megacrop, a touch of silica, and some hydroguard for s&g.

@jingo
Can you see why I said I'd be game for the biggest auto contest you were talking about? This girl's fan leaves are almost the size of my hand already, and if this is a sign of size to come, I may have to break out a blurple to go with the autocobs I've got in there right now.

@jingo
Can you see why I said I'd be game for the biggest auto contest you were talking about? This girl's fan leaves are almost the size of my hand already, and if this is a sign of size to come, I may have to break out a blurple to go with the autocobs I've got in there right now.
Curious how she has spread herself out as wide as the pot below her. I wonder if the roots reach out that far and she decided that's how wide the canopy should be?

Back