Indoor Laundry Basket of Doom...mwahahaha

Is that my Blackberry, or Dutch Passion's version?
That's a Fastbuds Blackberry Kush.
I'm just going to keep that one in the solo cup to see how big I can get it. It's kind of a "let's see what topping and training a root restricted plant will do" experiment.
I may need to add some wicking to her cup to make watering her later in growth less of a "task" though.

20180429_185144.jpg

...oh, I was a little off on the tote size. Go figure.
Anyway... Audrey2's roots hit the bottom of her cup, So she'll be going into the tote tonight or tomorrow.

20180430_203222.jpg
20180430_203356.jpg

Audrey 2 was transplanted into her 90 liter tote tonight.((wife stole her laundry basket back from me)).
Thinking of throwing my "1000 watt" led in the tent after she's grown a little more if my cob isn't doing much for her.

20180503_084435.jpg
UPDATE: Day 13, and Audrey2 still refuses to refer to me as "Seymour".
Growth seems to be moving along well. She and the blackberry kush got the last of the first bottle of feed when they were transplanted, and neither looks thirsty yet.
Upcoming feed will be 1/2 tsp/gal of Megacrop, with a little B-52 maybe. If the wife lets me buy more stuff.
20180503_084425.jpg

I'm not real sure what's up with the leaf on the right. Wind burn? Root issue?
20180503_084549.jpg

That's the only one that looks like that, So I'm not sure I want to call it a root issue just yet. The Diesel I had had a similar issue due to algae, But hers started with the leaves looking dry and leathery, then faded like this, but from the lower serrations first, and worked their way out to the tip.

Yeah that looks like the fan might be blowing a little bit hard, I've got a couple that look that way. Actually, now that I think about it the windy side of the plant almost always looks that way once my humidity drops too low as it does occasionally.

@Dichoti Good morning GroBro How are your thoughts on MC so far. I want to use it on future grows with a few other products. @FN @912GreenSkell seem to like it with some adjustments?

I ran it all the way with my last grow. I got almost 1/2# off of two gorilla glues. It was weird, One plant LOVED the MC, and gave me most of that near 1/2lb. The other was leafy as hell and only gave me an ounce and a half of fluffy, leafy buds. Same amounts of everything, but the bigger of the two also got a 1/2 dose of bloom nutes, and a healthy shot of Beasty Blooms (0-50-30...0-30-50...something like that) halfway into flower.
MC is good stuff, But seems like it needs more P&K. Others have grown damn good size buds running just MC, and a "sweetener" I guess you'd call it.
I'm going to replicate the feed schedule I used for the bigger GG4 for my Northern Lights, Since She's in early preflower, and if it yields a good bit, I'll use it on Audrey2, and post what it is in a separate thread.
I know not everyone can afford the shipping on MC in some places, So I'll just post the NPK ratios of what I used, instead of brand names, So people can use what's available to them.

Back