Indoor SS Thunder Banana Bonsai

Hope it peps up man still looks nice tho. I got a CMD starting to show problems. Probably plant gonna just push on tho
She is close enough to the end. I am not going to change much, I will just water less with each watering, but water more often. I am too used to airpots and RS grow bags......

I recon your right about the watering as at the end they don't need much to get them across the finish line but you need to remember a lot of folks couldn't of got her to the harvest window so :cools: :worship: Well done bro

It is day 82, she is starting to fade so I performed some defoliation. She is going to have some nice little nuggets when she is finished! Last week I accidentally snipped off a small bud(stoner moment) I let it air dry and smoked it up, sweet banana flavor certainly comes thru!
IMG_20230528_071201.jpg

IMG_20230528_073947.jpg

Last edited:
Day 91 for the Thunder Banana Bonsai, just starting to see a few opaque trichs, no amber at all. She certainly has been a late bloomer, she barely had flowers bigger than the eraser on the end of a pencil when she was at 8 weeks old, now they are decent sized nuggets!!! I had a feeling she was going to be a century girl :eyebrows:

IMG_20230606_072307.jpg
IMG_20230606_072358.jpg
IMG_20230606_072334.jpg

I broke out the par meter, she is getting 700umol's at the top colas, but they are only 7" from the light. She doesn't seem to mind it too much. From the wall the light, drivers, fan and controller are pulling 29.9 watts !

That is a fairly efficient setup for a single plant! I raked most of the perlite that floated to the surface when watering, what was left is a matt surface of fine roots! She has a heck of a root structure. It took awhile to figure out a proper watering procedure, it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I started using a spray bottle to uniformly water the soil twice a day. Even though the planter is 7" x 9" it only has 2 1/4" to 2 1/2" deep soil so I was seeing over watering and thirst within 6-8 hours of each other, LOL

Back