Indoor SS Thunder Banana Bonsai

Day 47ish

She really put on a stretch, I had to use sticks and taped to create anchor points for restraints.
And seeing she is really starting flowering I removed the top layer of soil, mixed it with some NLS flower power amendment and added it back on top. I also moved the Gnomes crapper to the Bonsai...........
IMG_20230423_142758.jpg

And I really think master @Vapo would like this overhead shot, I have her all splayed out!
IMG_20230423_142744.jpg

Last edited:
Day 47ish

She really put on a stretch, I had to use sticks and taped to create anchor points for restraints.
And seeing she is really starting flowering I removed the top layer of soil, mixed it with some NLS flower power amendment and added it back on top. I also moved the Gnomes crapper to the Bonsai...........
View attachment 1586490

And I really think master @Vapo would like this overhead shot, I have her all splayed out!
View attachment 1586491
I started an acer when I was younger and had it in a 15cm x 30cm pot for years I cared for it then an ex got hold of it lol 😞

I started an acer when I was younger and had it in a 15cm x 30cm pot for years I cared for it then an ex got hold of it lol 😞
I moved so often for so many years, not too mention it wouldn't survive shipboard life, that I never had the time to do a true Bonsai. These Cannabis Bonsai's are just the ticket, sculpt and torture a plant for 3 months, enjoy the view, take a few pics and then smoke her!!!! What could be better!?!?!

I moved so often for so many years, not too mention it wouldn't survive shipboard life, that I never had the time to do a true Bonsai. These Cannabis Bonsai's are just the ticket, sculpt and torture a plant for 3 months, enjoy the view, take a few pics and then smoke her!!!! What could be better!?!?!
I know and that’s y I’m taking a leaf out of your book…. Da da dum dum tsh 😁 ordering my pot today. Going to get myself a nice Japanese pot

Day 47ish

View attachment 1586490

View attachment 1586491
How's she getting on bro

How's she getting on bro
Darn near forgot to update today, thanks for stopping by and the reminder! :toke:

Her she is on day 57
She is still growing vertically! What a leggy girl, I should have topped the three main branches again awhile ago, oh-well, she is still a fun plant. I think she is going to need a little thinning out in the center here shortly!
IMG_20230503_190445.jpg
IMG_20230503_190457.jpg

Last edited:
Darn near forgot to update today, thanks for stopping by and the reminder! :toke:

Her she is on day 57
She is still growing vertically! What a leggy girl, I should have topped the three main branches again awhile ago, oh-well, she is still a fun plant. I think she is going to need a little thinning out in the center here shortly!
View attachment 1589787View attachment 1589788
that's why i asked as you know i do love a small pot the welly boot was the most memorable one.also, have you got other plants growing and what setup have you got I'm lucky I managed to bride my wife to let me have another smaller tent beside my 4x4

that's why i asked as you know i do love a small pot the welly boot was the most memorable one.also, have you got other plants growing and what setup have you got I'm lucky I managed to bride my wife to let me have another smaller tent beside my 4x4

I don't have my cabinet growing at the moment, just the Bonsai.
I am in the process of expanding the grow cabinet to 800mm x 1.2 m and moving all the electronics and electrical into a metal box/housing, it will have 20 independent channels, 350watt power supply and use 3 Coralux PWM driver controllers.
IMG_20230428_161524.jpg IMG_20230428_161541.jpgIMG_20230429_063105.jpg

I don't have my cabinet growing at the moment, just the Bonsai.
I am in the process of expanding the grow cabinet to 800mm x 1.2 m and moving all the electronics and electrical into a metal box/housing, it will have 20 independent channels, 350watt power supply and use 3 Coralux PWM driver controllers.
View attachment 1589791 View attachment 1589792View attachment 1589793
Have u done solo cups before as I've pulled 43 grams dry off my best one as them small spaces I'd maybe do a couple

Thanks for the rep!

I have yet to do a Solo grow, but my first desktop grow was in the smallest Air-pot they make that isnt much bigger than a Solo cup and it grew fine, 30ish grams iirc,

Back