Indoor SS Thunder Banana Bonsai

id be terrified of snapping her and id hate to let you and vapo near my plants even for a haircut also can you tag me occasionally as I have to go through your name to get to your current thread or add it to your sig at the bottom as I find it will get you more views too
Thanks for the rep, I will throw.you a tag every now and then.
LOL, they are very resilient, but if you get a little too extreme all at one time they will fight back too much and hurt themselves.........it certainly is fun to see what can be accomplished :pass:

Thanks for dropping by!

Thanks for the rep, I will throw.you a tag every now and then.
LOL, they are very resilient, but if you get a little too extreme all at one time they will fight back too much and hurt themselves.........it certainly is fun to see what can be accomplished :pass:

Thanks for dropping by!
i mean dont get me wrong i top and supercrop were needed but I think its the small stuff like you do id be a bit fucked lol

i mean dont get me wrong i top and supercrop were needed but I think its the small stuff like you do id be a bit fucked lol
LOL, don't worry, I have messed up, LOL. I try not to be too stoned, blurry eyed and wobbly when working on her,,,,LOL

She is showing sex this morning, I don't have a macro camera, so...
IMG_20230409_154800.jpg

WOW dude!!....just wow, this Bonsai cannabis you have grown dude, is waay better than anything I have done gromie... seriously!!:worship:...she is absolutely f**king beautiful dude....living artwork!!...I am subbed and up to date...top job dude, love it.:pass::bighug:

WOW dude!!....just wow, this Bonsai cannabis you have grown dude, is waay better than anything I have done gromie... seriously!!:worship:...she is absolutely f**king beautiful dude....living artwork!!...I am subbed and up to date...top job dude, love it.:pass::bighug:
Thanks alot for the kind words master Vapo! :bow:

Back