Indoor SS Thunder Banana Bonsai

Love the Gnomes. Love what your doing! I have a huge collection of gnomes for my outdoor ornamental gardens. Im about two weeks into growing some bonsai and mini autos that will go outside in the garden. I was looking for anything hearty enough to grow as minis outdoors up here at lat 61’. Then it dawned on me to start playing with freebies to make minis and bonsai. I too am running meph freebies. My current run is kind of practice. Ill be starting more later.
Cheers
Os

Love the Gnomes. Love what your doing! I have a huge collection of gnomes for my outdoor ornamental gardens. Im about two weeks into growing some bonsai and mini autos that will go outside in the garden. I was looking for anything hearty enough to grow as minis outdoors up here at lat 61’. Then it dawned on me to start playing with freebies to make minis and bonsai. I too am running meph freebies. My current run is kind of practice. Ill be starting more later.
Cheers
Os
Thanks! My bonsai live on my desk in less than ideal conditions environmentally but they seem to do just fine, it could be that it helps keep the plants smaller. I have a friend that grows autos at lat 62'N and he is getting ready to start his inside here shortly.

Thanks! My bonsai live on my desk in less than ideal conditions environmentally but they seem to do just fine, it could be that it helps keep the plants smaller. I have a friend that grows autos at lat 62'N and he is getting ready to start his inside here shortly.
For normal sized autos that go outside I usually start em inside between April 15 and May 1. My gardens will be covered in snow until May. I think Im going to do quite a few different staggered starts so I have lots to play with throughout the summer. To be honest, I dont really even care if they finish or not. I just think it will look cool. Besides bonsai trays, Im playing with little terra cotta pots. Im shooting for something “to scale” for the bigger 12” gnomes. Of course some will be direct planted in the garden beds. Most of my big gnomes are “Hippie or pot smoking” gnomes, so it should be pretty cool and funny.
Cheers
Os

The pot was a 3 gallon rain science bag with the sides folded down in half with 3.5" deep soil, so I figured about 3/4 gallon and she went 102 days.
Thank you so very much. That very precise info is super helpful to me for planning this out, (especially the soil depth and volume). It also means I can start some more.
Thx again and Cheers
os

I love anything grown especially like this it takes skill and I loved solo cups and the coke bottle ones I done and my fav was the wellyboot
I remember the wellyboot pic being posted but being a stoner I sorta forgot where, LOL it was a great littlegrow!

I really like these desktop grows, I get to see it all the time! Not too mention it is a fun grow, absolutely no pressure :cooldance:

I remember the wellyboot pic being posted but being a stoner I sorta forgot where, LOL it was a great littlegrow!

I really like these desktop grows, I get to see it all the time! Not too mention it is a fun grow, absolutely no pressure :cooldance:
I can find it if ya like bro

Back