Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Todays weather :toke:
DSCN5165.JPG

The guest plants are standing up I'll let them harden up before I top up the pots
P_20190411_161543.jpg

And I have started some Z6x Erdebei x CBD Haze from our good friend @StickMan . I have several of his cbd crosses...super stoked about that.:cheers: these are F1
P_20190411_161617.jpg
DSCN5169.JPG

@Jraven Lovely view for the plants to look at mate, was sunny here then, well is raining now, all week on and off showers, usually April isnt so cloudy.:pass:I have only one CBD, but ill try another again next grow as well.:frog:
That's the way it is here this time of year, rainy with sunbreaks...probably cooler here though still 40-50f/ 5-10C most days. Had a couple frosty nights last week.
I love the cbd strains I've grown I'm really looking forward to these new ones:pass:

Went down the island to town for the first time since November. 120 miles the first 40 are like this
DSCN5172.JPG

Just a little town with a lousy hardware store and a lousy grocery store :rofl: I don't have much use for town but you got to go once in a while :smoking:

That's the way it is here this time of year, rainy with sunbreaks...probably cooler here though still 40-50f/ 5-10C most days. Had a couple frosty nights last week.
I love the cbd strains I've grown I'm really looking forward to these new ones:pass:

Jraven, that's some distance to travel to a town, and a small one at that. I would expect your grow your own vege and herbs of course :smokeit: Yes that is pretty cold for Cannabis outside. days 23 - 27C range (73- 79F) Just having some NLB ive grown so nice and smooth, over the Sour Daddy, it was a bit harsh

Hoy , Toughen up princes , :rofl: I had 20 years of 250 km of dirt roads to get to the nearest big town . :biggrin::thumbsup:
1349405988222916273.jpg
I'd love to drive on that road for a few hundred k:smoking:. I do kind of miss the days before any of ours was paved...it was a lot quieter around here:rofl:

Back