Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

I germed my Hybrids from Hell photo regs. The seeds popped overnight so I'm running around getting my seedling infrastructure together:haha: Already put 7x Monk and 7x LEB 27 in their starter pots and got the COBs, the little T5 light and the fan set up. Pics soon:pass:
It's another sunny day around 60F here

I germed my Hybrids from Hell photo regs. The seeds popped overnight so I'm running around getting my seedling infrastructure together:haha: Already put 7x Monk and 7x LEB 27 in their starter pots and got the COBs, the little T5 light and the fan set up. Pics soon:pass:
It's another sunny day around 60F here
Sounds like another great run an things are starting nicely foresure with 60 degree weather winters gone here comes the growers of spring an summer even when I had some nice indoor coming I always was more excited to start outside its a great way to grow something about nature the elements really bring out the flavors an profiles of the plant .

Sounds like another great run an things are starting nicely foresure with 60 degree weather winters gone here comes the growers of spring an summer even when I had some nice indoor coming I always was more excited to start outside its a great way to grow something about nature the elements really bring out the flavors an profiles of the plant .
Yeah lol I get so excited about the summer grow and this weather has me even more so.Pure magic to me. It's still getting cold at night, in the 30's so OD growing is still a ways away but I think this spring is getting off to a good start.

Hey friends and fellow growers it's time for another season here.
I'm in the temperate [cool] rainforest on the coast of southeast Alaska at 56N latitude. I'm a commercial fisherman, salmon trolling. and with that and the grow going on at the same time things get interesting! Our summers can be ok or not so good you never know but this spring at any rate seems to be progressing well so I'm inclined to start a little earlier than usual:smoking:
Here's most of the lineup for this year
ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] and ALF#5 x Asian Haze CBD from @FullDuplex and Mandalorian
Bubba Trouble and the freebies that came with from @Magic which I don't know what it is yet but have confidence it will be good:biggrin:
Brooklyn Sunrise from DP leftover from last year
From Mephisto I have Samsquanch x HBSS and AvT and maybe 24Carat
And from Hybrids from Hell in Denmark I have LEB 27 and Monk, two photoperiod strains that are reputed to finish at higher latitudes. These were recommended by our friend @puffy. These will be outdoor grown when the autos start to take over the greenhouse.
I have some other seeds if it looks like there is room.
Here's my little greenhouse.
3f9OoL0AriJGhhk1_Ivf_HjXoC_aHhQbubi5DkO13yxdt_KoYz8B3cmHXyUGUrhX-hp3t00jraFpgSdW4jqUWuHCbhy_3UJN_DEoQ5gVheFwRqnjhF4IiK8xLUMByRtf0Z9_MWZ9TYwzi88nM0E3aGOIZ23kFHeYFCrgLz2s3WaGZRalSxXfIl36_TOzZy-YEU2wwCAfCKMwH6IxUpE2Om4SKAkjF3lUXH875A6YdGJ6dAYZm5U6tVm2IL0jOrN4eWMxpz0zcllAJo95Tp8v8B4Cz3uBfbLDeYODkdGub-nRsmNDVcVm4NMcs7lOcSQIaNtfAVpKbLPGG4BqprMMuy1pGLE8nzvgCvdpSCBxfym-P7yu5luLTGC4OYWKU3c7XZ_Dw1YeYtGs0jvZsSLNzk3zGcxxRFHfvn8xbTFlvSDmbk4pckL3_ruK_PRornx4a06junaaWe37IPpKJnj-zTyS_8x1IM_WMmEfvV_mzMTFGou7yiZpdQyahjhScUr1ZC0obBg1thCCX5JfB3yuhXKzgtYQKlxLQXi6dmSPbmR7_S341T0pft0wl1hmAh1WTlJToyZfjfQH-Ctpv31p9ilwmS3UCSR9g8mXSLbrsKQmVGkkPZY_SMYPSzNVoUPoKxwMiIOOxKviKrDzyHzeQo9g5jQ7vRA=w813-h610-no
where's the image?

Back