Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

My take on bio char is washed activated carbon filter filler added to my compost mix, does it work in a similar way :woohoo1::coffee: I ain't sure but it recycles my waste :thumbsup:
It might be similar since the microbes move into the pores in the charcoal and activated carbon has a similar structure. Kind of a condo for the critters:biggrin:

Nice nice friend I'm excited!!!! I use those totes to grow an modify the bottoms for worms to enter there awesome I also was thinking of using the lid an cutting a hole in it an letting the plant grow out of it a way to keep the soil moist on a hot day an conserve water but also to protect vital microbes something to I'm curious to how well it would work .
These hold @20 gallons would be nice to grow in, my biggest are 10 gallon fabric pots this year. The totes are not quite too heavy to move around too I drag them around with a rope handle. Probably could put two plants in one.

They work pretty good friend I like to think of them as kind of a raised bed sort of thing .I'm always tempted to go bigger but that means more soil an with a limited veg time that might not be the best idea for me .I'm goin to buy a couple more so I got ten planters I'm goin for 50 ball jars !!Oregon has a law that if you get opioid pain killers you can't get medical marijuana as well an mom chooses cannabis so even though she isn't on my card I feel like giving her some meds to help her conditions is only right .Plus friend I love a lil bit a pressure to keep me motivated an striving for improvement keeps me learning always first day of school for me .

They work pretty good friend I like to think of them as kind of a raised bed sort of thing .I'm always tempted to go bigger but that means more soil an with a limited veg time that might not be the best idea for me .I'm goin to buy a couple more so I got ten planters I'm goin for 50 ball jars !!Oregon has a law that if you get opioid pain killers you can't get medical marijuana as well an mom chooses cannabis so even though she isn't on my card I feel like giving her some meds to help her conditions is only right .Plus friend I love a lil bit a pressure to keep me motivated an striving for improvement keeps me learning always first day of school for me .
That's a dumb law seems like it makes it hard for folks who want to get off the opioids...but I don't think the lawmakers even realize yet how many people are getting relief from this plant.
Your motivation shows in your work my friend, you get quality and quantity of meds for you and the family, it's inspiring! You'll get those jars and they will be good stuff too:pass:

greenhouse treated you well last year :smoking: heres to an even better one :cheers:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Hey archie. I'd love to see it even better but I'd probably run into storage problems like you:haha: Always looking for better quality though:thumbsup:

Back