Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Thanks for the well wishes! Wow, the view from your place is truly awe inspiring! I love my solitude aswell, my nearest neighbor is over a half mile away. I greatly enjoyed your thread and am looking forward to following it.

Thanks for the well wishes! Wow, the view from your place is truly awe inspiring! I love my solitude aswell, my nearest neighbor is over a half mile away. I greatly enjoyed your thread and am looking forward to following it.
Thanks for coming by brother it's good to have you along :toke::pass:

Hey my friends hope all's well.Home from our travels now...so good to be done with all that. We've still got a lot to do before winter sets in. Came up to the house around midnight last nite and could smell the buds...I knew they were doing well right then. Looks like I can harvest the Sweet fast photos pretty quick. They are stinky and sticky :smoking:
Sweet Green Poison fast
DSCN4875.JPG
DSCN4882.JPG
DSCN4878.JPG

Sweet Cheese fast
DSCN4875.JPG

DSCN4881.JPG

@robbio your photos are doing great also. Will get more pics once the others are chopped and I can spread them out
DSCN4879.JPG

Hey my friends hope all's well.Home from our travels now...so good to be done with all that. We've still got a lot to do before winter sets in. Came up to the house around midnight last nite and could smell the buds...I knew they were doing well right then. Looks like I can harvest the Sweet fast photos pretty quick. They are stinky and sticky :smoking:
Sweet Green Poison fastView attachment 966876 View attachment 966865 View attachment 966875
Sweet Cheese fastView attachment 966876
View attachment 966877
@robbio your photos are doing great also. Will get more pics once the others are chopped and I can spread them out
View attachment 966878

Awesome man!! Great you made it home safe and sound from your trip!

Sweet Green Poison fastView attachment 966876 View attachment 966865 View attachment 966875
Sweet Cheese fastView attachment 966876
View attachment 966877
View attachment 966878

That must have been a relief getting home to smell and see that the girls thrived ,,,

Glad your home safe ,,,

Back