Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Here's the Sweet Cheese Fast on its way from the greenhouse to the solarium. It's a close call but I think the plants in the solarium are doing a little better then the greenhouse ones. Been in the 30's at nite out there, but they seem pretty happy.View attachment 956896 View attachment 956899
warmer nights should speed things up
Like old times in the sunroom...View attachment 958119
nice, rotation, solarium......greenhouse......solarium
I love my friends and family(and my afn buds of course) but I'm not a "people person" at all. Social anxieties and all that, so my little community (population @50 people) suits me real well, just a small bunch of eccentrics. Trips to town are pretty rare
:bump:
Hey my friends hope all's well.Home from our travels now...so good to be done with all that. We've still got a lot to do before winter sets in. Came up to the house around midnight last nite and could smell the buds...I knew they were doing well right then. Looks like I can harvest the Sweet fast photos pretty quick. They are stinky and sticky :smoking:
Sweet Green Poison fastView attachment 966876 View attachment 966865 View attachment 966875
Sweet Cheese fastView attachment 966876
View attachment 966877
@robbio your photos are doing great also. Will get more pics once the others are chopped and I can spread them out
View attachment 966878
and what a welcoming!
Cheers back to you friend you had quite the year as well .In fact it was a good year for most .
what a difference a year makes!:pass:

onward and upward grobro!
Only way to go now! Check out this one, wish I could capture the color. This blr x sugar punch @robbio reminds me of Portal's Ruby
DSCN4897.JPG

DSCN4900.JPG
DSCN4899.JPG

she is a stunner bud,you have done her justice.I got some of those to run next sept.Peace please

That's one of better plants I have seen! What a fine color J, wow. How old is it?

Thanks guys. She's been a pleasure to grow for sure. The photo gals are all at 170 days now. They should finish ok but I won't be expecting them to add a lot of weight at this point.

Back