Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

That is some nice growing.

Have you had any experience with the Canadian strains I mention in my thread in the outdoor grow journal section? They would suit you I think.

Haven't read your entire thread yet so you might have for all I know :biggrin:

Edit: I see now that you ideally finish your season last part of August because of cold and humidity, that is a bit like my place so you would do fine with some Danish genetics.

Last edited:
And last but not least here's NL [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] all contorted from being crowded but a dandy plant
DSCN4902.JPG
DSCN4904.JPG
DSCN4903.JPG
DSCN4906.JPG
DSCN4905.JPG

Still plugging along here lol...the buds on the NL [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] have been fattening up (it has gotten a some cob light supplement during the day)but the other photos (the BLR crosses) may be too late to finish right. They may not have tight buds but they are plenty sticky/stinky should be lots of extract material. This is a very nice end of season to have this much goodness still coming! Thanks for these beans @robbio
DSCN4915.JPG

P_20181105_151625.jpg

here's Rosy, blr x sugar punch getting some cob too
P_20181105_151647.jpg
P_20181105_151817.jpg

And the blr x ogk
P_20181105_151751.jpg
P_20181105_152553.jpg

It's been a rainy and windy week but looks like it could be shaping up for a nice day or two
:bighug::pass:

Still plugging along here lol...the buds on the NL [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] have been fattening up (it has gotten a some cob light supplement during the day)but the other photos (the BLR crosses) may be too late to finish right. They may not have tight buds but they are plenty sticky/stinky should be lots of extract material. This is a very nice end of season to have this much goodness still coming! Thanks for these beans @robbio View attachment 969782
View attachment 969800
here's Rosy, blr x sugar punch getting some cob tooView attachment 969799 View attachment 969798
And the blr x ogk
View attachment 969801View attachment 969802
It's been a rainy and windy week but looks like it could be shaping up for a nice day or two
:bighug::pass:
Wonderful color bud ,the rest is all you my friend,what a great season for you .I was wondering about how the sugerpunch would finish in your climate .You have far exceeded my expectations..How many months on the BLR and the NL.Very very nice tho.Love watching your grows.Peace please

Thanks man. They are at @175 days now. :pass:The light is seriously falling off now so will be harvesting soon
Wonderful color bud ,the rest is all you my friend,what a great season for you .I was wondering about how the sugerpunch would finish in your climate .You have far exceeded my expectations..How many months on the BLR and the NL.Very very nice tho.Love watching your grows.Peace please

Back