Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Our trip starts with a skiff ride...we're taking most of our stuff across the bay to the truck today because we'll be leaving at 2:30 AM :coffee2: to catch the first ferry.
P_20181006_122339.jpg

Just around dawn, yesterday, loading on the ferry to get to the next island over. Tonight we'll take another one to the mainland in Canada. We did leave one of our bags (not critical) on the ground behind the truck when were loading up in the pitch black. Called home and got it taken care of.
DSCN4778.JPG

Just around dawn, yesterday, loading on the ferry to get to the next island over. Tonight we'll take another one to the mainland in Canada. We did leave one of our bags (not critical) on the ground behind the truck when were loading up in the pitch black. Called home and got it taken care of.
View attachment 958837
Hope you have a great trip!

:d5: [HASHTAG]#arewethereyet[/HASHTAG]. :smoking:
:smoking::pass:
Hey friends :toke::pass:
We got off another ferry in the wee hours today and have those connections behind us. Drove up along the Skeena river in the dark.
DSCN4779.JPG

By dawn we were up in the hills of cental British Columbia and the fall colors looked real nice in the morning light. We don't see this on the coast.
DSCN4783.JPG

After awhile it opens up and you see farms and ranches between the mountains
DSCN4788_1.jpg

We took a different route this time which brings us farther east, within view of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and we've stopped at a cheap motel for the night. I'm expecting more views of the mountains on the next leg tomorrow.
DSCN4802.JPG
DSCN4803.JPG

I've been traveling light as to canna since there's been weed stores in Seattle so instead of bringing my homegrown I stop at a weed store in AK before getting on the ferry. That way I have just a couple prerolls in sealed packages when we cross. And an edible for that second ferry ride...an all nighter without comfortable conditions. One of the prerolls lasted me and my son all day. 'Sheeple' it was called.
P_20181009_185419.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN4801.JPG
    DSCN4801.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 160
Back