Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

I scrounged up some stuff for my deck, got my 6' x10' area for the greenhouse. I knew there wasn't much available since the fellow hadn't been sawing for awhile. But he had some rejects around, that's good with me didn't have to pay it'll just be part of the karmic flow. So I think I have the greenhouse framing material will look for that next. Hope everyone's having a good time if not better start now! :pass:View attachment 892279
Nice start on the greenie for sure going to be awesome season I can feel it .

Nice start on the greenie for sure going to be awesome season I can feel it .
I'm going to trust your feeling on it my friend...this is the time for a positive attitude isn't it. I sure feel like I should do better this time but have a lot of work ahead. Feeling motivated!

I'm going to trust your feeling on it my friend...this is the time for a positive attitude isn't it. I sure feel like I should do better this time but have a lot of work ahead. Feeling motivated!
I feel the same way gotta get a good harvest spent the day cleaning my area removing weeds grass kids toys bikes .Sprayed it down for bugs an threw down lime greenhouse has been bought an will be up soon .I will then germinate my seeds in the greenhouse trust me friend I think it's going to be a hot summer.

Morning friends I'll let the mountain show off this morning.
DSCN4249.JPG

The last three seasons I grew in this solarium. I wasn't satisfied with the light transmission of the polycarbonate glazing I used but only as it relates to canna. I chose it for its insulative quality. Tomatoes do fine they will be featured in here this year. Also, for anyone who is in the right situation, the solarium saves me a lot of firewood. I recommend it. It's a great addition.
View attachment 888954
More pics of your home :coffee:

Back