Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

I've got the basic outline anyway, and it looks like I've got enough material to frame it up. It has to be stout since it will be exposed to some pretty perky winds now and then. I know it won't look as big to me when I start crowding plants in lol. It was nice today was in my shirtsleeves all day.
P_20180416_152400.jpg

I've got the basic outline anyway, and it looks like I've got enough material to frame it up. It has to be stout since it will be exposed to some pretty perky winds now and then. I know it won't look as big to me when I start crowding plants in lol. It was nice today was in my shirtsleeves all day.View attachment 893171
Wow bud great progress.Peace please

I've got the basic outline anyway, and it looks like I've got enough material to frame it up. It has to be stout since it will be exposed to some pretty perky winds now and then. I know it won't look as big to me when I start crowding plants in lol. It was nice today was in my shirtsleeves all day.View attachment 893171
Thanks for all of the pics. I know it is just "another day" for you but it shows us something we may never would have seen without these pics.
In short sleeves all day. Hell it must have been in the 50's again :cooldance:

I love the beach.......
DSC_4675.jpg

DSC_5002.jpg

Thanks for all of the pics. I know it is just "another day" for you but it shows us something we may never would have seen without these pics.
In short sleeves all day. Hell it must have been in the 50's again :cooldance:

I love the beach.......
View attachment 893504

View attachment 893505
Beautiful...looks like someplace warm! never far from the beach myself lol...
Showing off my pictures and having folks appreciate them helps keep me in mind of the beauty around me.:pass:

A fine fisherman, and a fine builder!!

Beautiful...looks like someplace warm! never far from the beach myself lol...
Showing off my pictures and having folks appreciate them helps keep me in mind of the beauty around me.:pass:
You have a wonderful beach , for sure. Beauty is all around us, we just need to look through the eyes of a child.
DSC_4000.jpg

DSC_3999.jpg

I know what you mean. It is just being human that you stop seeing with the eyes of some one who has for the 1st time seen where we all live. That is why we love it when someone comes and visits. Currently we are in the front range here in CO.

Last edited:
Back