Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Still sounds like a good strain then. Damn ,have to be careful around the plants for sure. I've got 84% rh and 57F in the greenhouse today and not much better outlook. Luckily I'm able to check on them most days.
nightly RH running in the 90's, days 50-70%, rainy days stay in the 80's. She looks all clear on re-inspection

J , I recon you have done very well mate . Sorry to here about the mold , Do you think you will have to pick strains on there ability to handle mold better , I am sure there must be something out there . :shrug: You have the cold and humidity , I have heat and humidity . Funny thing is , when it is cold here the humidity goes down , in land desert winds is what I put it down to and do you have high humidity levels most of the year . I also really enjoy Yours and @trailanimal posts . It is great to see the challenges you guys have to over come and I bet ya one thing , It would be mighty fine weed you got there .
:clapper::clapper::clapper: :smoking::cheers::thumbsup:

Thanks brother, yes I'm real happy with what I'm getting this season quality and quantity wise. Strain choice selection is part of the process too. It's always been the mold that determines harvest time lol. I would say it's relatively humid here on the beach. I'll be working on more air movement in the greenhouse for sure.
J , I recon you have done very well mate . Sorry to here about the mold , Do you think you will have to pick strains on there ability to handle mold better , I am sure there must be something out there . :shrug: You have the cold and humidity , I have heat and humidity . Funny thing is , when it is cold here the humidity goes down , in land desert winds is what I put it down to and do you have high humidity levels most of the year . I also really enjoy Yours and @trailanimal posts . It is great to see the challenges you guys have to over come and I bet ya one thing , It would be mighty fine weed you got there .
:clapper::clapper::clapper: :smoking::cheers::thumbsup:

Hiya Jraven,

I just finished reading your journal, and enjoyed it very much. All the way from building your greenhouse to shale beaches, and fishing! I've always been fascinated with your lifestyle. I first read the book "Alaska Blues" years ago. At that time I intended to transplant to Seattle and find a boat to work on. Well, it never happened, but did similar lifestyle on the opposite coast. I applaud your efforts to stay longer than I could (long story).
Love the flags on your greenhouse.

Hiya Jraven,

I just finished reading your journal, and enjoyed it very much. All the way from building your greenhouse to shale beaches, and fishing! I've always been fascinated with your lifestyle. I first read the book "Alaska Blues" years ago. At that time I intended to transplant to Seattle and find a boat to work on. Well, it never happened, but did similar lifestyle on the opposite coast. I applaud your efforts to stay longer than I could (long story).
Love the flags on your greenhouse.
Thanks my friend for reading my story, and for the likes:thumbsup: glad you enjoyed it.
That book was part of the mystique that lead me here, and we always had Alaska Magazine when I was growing up plus my dad loved it here. I didn't get here till I was @ 30 and we had a 3 year old son. I've been real lucky to live that dream for sure even though it sticks in the throat sometimes lol.
Oh hey brother thanks for the rep slap too!

Harvesting a hbss x samsquanch 27" tall, top buds are pretty solid, lowers airier but nice trych coverage even to the smaller fans
P_20180830_184812.jpg

Hey brothers and sisters, just stopping in to say hello. Fishing has been better lately and we are trying to stick with it. I've been able to do some harvesting in my brief trips home... at first it was mold patrol but after adding the fan that hasn't been too bad. I'm down to just a few autos now and the photoperiod plants have pretty much filled the space...will try to get pics up soon.

Back