Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

do i spy a he in the corner ? its probably not even canna i am not a gardener.did the hbss v samsquanch og have another name ?
some mighty fine examples in not so big pots :thumbsup:
its been a good year for the greenhouse:eyebrows: (hehe its only year,but whos counting)
:pighug:

do i spy a he in the corner ? its probably not even canna i am not a gardener.did the hbss v samsquanch og have another name ?
some mighty fine examples in not so big pots :thumbsup:
its been a good year for the greenhouse:eyebrows: (hehe its only year,but whos counting)
:pighug:
Isn't that a funny looking plant? it's a girl [DP Blueberry] but a mutation...just separate calyxes with pistles and quite a good trich coverage lol. I'll get something off it.
I have that written down in the book as Samsquanch x Hubbabubbasmelloscope that's how the vial is labelled, but I'm pretty sure it was a one time special. It may have just been for freebies, is how I remember but remember is pretty relative anymore:haha:
Thanks for the good word my friend it's been crazy and chaotic in the greenhouse but looks to be well worth the trouble:smoking:

Isn't that a funny looking plant? it's a girl [DP Blueberry] but a mutation...just separate calyxes with pistles and quite a good trich coverage lol. I'll get something off it.
I have that written down in the book as Samsquanch x Hubbabubbasmelloscope that's how the vial is labelled, but I'm pretty sure it was a one time special. It may have just been for freebies, is how I remember but remember is pretty relative anymore:haha:
Thanks for the good word my friend it's been crazy and chaotic in the greenhouse but looks to be well worth the trouble:smoking:
Good addition ,your growing lots of good plants in there.I love mine as well.I am glad i got off my ass and finished it.Hope the weather and fishing improves for you.Stay safe out there.Peace please

Yea brother, it's sad....I feel like I have a front-row seat for the dying ocean.
I always felt fairly confident that our fishery was well-managed, but now the managers themselves are scratching their heads trying to figure it out what's happening out on the ocean.
Very sad prayers for the earth an ocean I have a spot on a mountain where I run u p hills I bring my son an try to show him the beauty of nature an instill an teach him about native culture while also enjoying nature .Since I made the trail more people use it they let there dogs poop everywhere cigarette butts cans you name it an when I get upset they act like I shouldn't .I'm constantly cleaning a place people feel the need to destroy .Breaks my heart I m not into tv or phones except afn lol In that nature I feel free .

Yep AFN is my only social media lol.
It is sad to see the natural world struggling to survive. It seems like disregard for nature is the rule anymore. Sure I'm lucky to be surrounded by it and it brings me joy but it also can be heartbreaking knowing we are going to ruin it in the long run.
DSCN4536.JPG

Quick trip home this evening for mold patrol, took a couple tops with spots of mold. Getting ready to deconstruct this DP white widow cbd auto cola with a spot of mold. 38 grams nice and sticky
P_20180826_191710.jpg

just a couple more days :coffee2: I have gotten a lot done in the greenhouse but haven't done any boat chores yet lol
Here's a Dinafem Auto Amnesia XXL...among the better performers it seems like @ 40"View attachment 940753 View attachment 940752
cola perfectus
Time to go back to work, got the ice and fuel aboard and we'll be back to fishing in the morning.
Double Grape bud shotView attachment 941421couple more shale beach picsView attachment 941422 View attachment 941423View attachment 941424
I got quite a bit done in the greenhouse, and have some bud drying and a fair amount in little jars with boveda packs to take along. Hope to hve some pictures of piles of fish soon:smoking:
DG:drool:

may your fish be many
may your waters be smooth

Yea brother, it's sad....I feel like I have a front-row seat for the dying ocean.
I always felt fairly confident that our fishery was well-managed, but now the managers themselves are scratching their heads trying to figure it out what's happening out on the ocean.
ripple effects
and no one knows
what to expect
We're still not 100% sure about our fish run, something could still happen. We will keep plodding along :deadhorse: and hope we can scratch up enough to get by on. Well I know we'll get by hehe we're experts at that:smoking:
I sure you'll pass in good style, all that bush living, I know you know that factors unseen and unknown be factoring into survival. Like you said.....keep on truck n......

We got blown in off the water early today so I got some plant pictures. First is mephisto hbss x samsquanch they pretty good performers but one did get some mold. Nice freebie from mephisto I'd consider trying it again but I believe it is not available.View attachment 943667
Here's the big sister bubba trouble topper getting closeView attachment 943668
This is dinafem white widow cbd, the nicest of the cbd plants. They all are small, I have a half dozen or so...some truly stunted but a pretty good thick bunch of buds anyway :smoking:View attachment 943669
Auto Amnesia xxl lost her head lol, found some mold in there so chopped and de constructed
View attachment 943671 View attachment 943672
nice buddage from the greenhouse!
Yep AFN is my only social media lol.
It is sad to see the natural world struggling to survive. It seems like disregard for nature is the rule anymore. Sure I'm lucky to be surrounded by it and it brings me joy but it also can be heartbreaking knowing we are going to ruin it in the long run.View attachment 944239
whata pic!

when folks
turned their backs
on the land
real misery began

so good to see ya getting such fine looking smoke! Balm for the hardships. Your greenhouse, a thing that brings beauty!
Yep, makes it all worth it. Fishing has probably been as tough as I've seen it this year but the growing has been mucho rewarding:biggrin: . Between that and the Friday music sessions I think I've pulled through the worst of it lol. And as far as the income goes, even it's some short, like you say we have a pretty good chance of survival :smoking:

Back