Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Hey friends I'm just sitting down to harvest this lovely little bubba trouble, the smaller of the two self-topped gals. Baby has some weight to her too. She's a good 50% amber. She had just a bit of mold awhile back and I took one top and now there's one more tiny spot so it's time to play:smoking:
The fact that she made it so far under these conditions is great. It's pretty cool and humid these days and we've taken a turn towards autumn
IMG_20180827_160018.jpg

Also today put a fan in the greenhouse to get more air movement...I'm definitely into the mold conditions now and I want some of these phat buds to amber up.

Yep, makes it all worth it. Fishing has probably been as tough as I've seen it this year but the growing has been mucho rewarding:biggrin: . Between that and the Friday music sessions I think I've pulled through the worst of it lol. And as far as the income goes, even it's some short, like you say we have a pretty good chance of survival :smoking:
:d5::pass:

Hey friends I'm just sitting down to harvest this lovely little bubba trouble, the smaller of the two self-topped gals. Baby has some weight to her too. She's a good 50% amber. She had just a bit of mold awhile back and I took one top and now there's one more tiny spot so it's time to play:smoking:
The fact that she made it so far under these conditions is great. It's pretty cool and humid these days and we've taken a turn towards autumn
View attachment 945572
looks like she loaded up every available space on her stems!

She did! :cheers: not super hard buds but that might be the secret:biggrin:
I think the loose bud style better for a moldy clime, although Sweet Skunk in the garden looks to have the hardest rocks I've grown, no mold. How is she doing this?, probably air movement as well as genetics. She needs to be harvested, hoping for a sunny afternoon, soon!

I think the loose bud style better for a moldy clime, although Sweet Skunk in the garden looks to have the hardest rocks I've grown, no mold. How is she doing this?, probably air movement as well as genetics. She needs to be harvested, hoping for a sunny afternoon, soon!
Air movement helps I'm sure but that must be a good strain...is that from Sweet seeds? Fingers crossed for that sunny afternoon.:cools: Heading to the greenhouse now to see if I can find something to chop:biggrin: Windy rainy here today, day off from fishing.

Air movement helps I'm sure but that must be a good strain...is that from Sweet seeds? Fingers crossed for that sunny afternoon.:cools: Heading to the greenhouse now to see if I can find something to chop:biggrin: Windy rainy here today, day off from fishing.
yup Sweet's. Almost foot in mouth time. After that post I found fungus on her. On inspection I found it was me who opened the door, not a fault of the plant. I had carelessly cut into a small stem immediately under a bud when I was defoling, allowing the bad guys to set up shop. Been watching this site for days because the the affected bud dry pistils too fast. Very tiny amount around wound. Gonna go back and check entire plant, I've done lots of defoling

Still sounds like a good strain then. Damn ,have to be careful around the plants for sure. I've got 84% rh and 57F in the greenhouse today and not much better outlook. Luckily I'm able to check on them most days.
yup Sweet's. Almost foot in mouth time. After that post I found fungus on her. On inspection I found it was me who opened the door, not a fault of the plant. I had carelessly cut into a small stem immediately under a bud when I was defoling, allowing the bad guys to set up shop. Been watching this site for days because the the affected bud dry pistils too fast. Very tiny amount around wound. Gonna go back and check entire plant, I've done lots of defoling

Back