Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

The World is going to HELL in a handbasket my friend......it's a sad moment in time for humans. Godspeed to you
Yea brother, it's sad....I feel like I have a front-row seat for the dying ocean.
I always felt fairly confident that our fishery was well-managed, but now the managers themselves are scratching their heads trying to figure it out what's happening out on the ocean.

Sorry to hear about the Fish , Mother nature has it reasons . Most people don't understand how hard it is to make a living from the ocean . Lots and Lots of hard work . :thumbsup:
We're still not 100% sure about our fish run, something could still happen. We will keep plodding along :deadhorse: and hope we can scratch up enough to get by on. Well I know we'll get by hehe we're experts at that:smoking:

On a brighter note I've been getting some nice harvests from the greenhouse. Have some mold showing up but not enough to spoil the party lol. The non-sunny days are tough with high humidity. Sorry no actual harvest pics but things are pretty hectic when I get home. Too many plants to take care of including trychome checks and mold patrol and trimming and all
The alien vs triangle from mephisto has been a real nice, it has good pain relief qualities. I smoked the first of my DP Brooklyn Sunrise yesterday and it is amazing as a mood elevator. These are spectacular strains. :pass:

We got blown in off the water early today so I got some plant pictures. First is mephisto hbss x samsquanch they pretty good performers but one did get some mold. Nice freebie from mephisto I'd consider trying it again but I believe it is not available.
IMG_20180821_122935.jpg

Here's the big sister bubba trouble topper getting close
IMG_20180821_122907.jpg

This is dinafem white widow cbd, the nicest of the cbd plants. They all are small, I have a half dozen or so...some truly stunted but a pretty good thick bunch of buds anyway :smoking:
IMG_20180821_122753.jpg

Auto Amnesia xxl lost her head lol, found some mold in there so chopped and de constructed
IMG_20180821_122544.jpg
IMG_20180821_122526.jpg

Some more Bubba beauty here is little sis topper she has the thickest buds, but did get some mold hoping to give her a little more time but she is close
IMG_20180821_133816.jpg

And here is Ma bubba at 119 days,in her 1 gallon pot...just getting some amber
IMG_20180821_133426.jpg

Back