Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

The last three seasons I grew in this solarium. I wasn't satisfied with the light transmission of the polycarbonate glazing I used but only as it relates to canna. I chose it for its insulative quality. Tomatoes do fine they will be featured in here this year. Also, for anyone who is in the right situation, the solarium saves me a lot of firewood. I recommend it. It's a great addition.
P_20171202_104048.jpg

Have told you how jealous of you I am lately? Even worse I had to send lights to my dream home. Beautiful space you have there jraven. The new space above the stairs looks like it will definitely do the trick.

Hey now Friends and Family it's looking like spring here and I'm working towards getting started on the grow. So, I'll scratch out a spot here and start my journal. I'm in rainy, cloudy Southeast Alaska. The summer is generally pretty mild, temps in the 50'sF generally, sometimes in the 60's.I'll get some pics up in a bit of what I'm doing. :cheers::pass::bighug:

Great to hear, @Jraven !
Wishing you a bountiful harvest!

Have told you how jealous of you I am lately? Even worse I had to send lights to my dream home. Beautiful space you have there jraven. The new space above the stairs looks like it will definitely do the trick.
I'll keep trying to wow you with my pictures my friend...looking to fire up the seedling closet soon. :pass:

In for the ride pal, love the new grow spaces :d5:

Have a great growing season:toke:

Like everyone else ,I love the photos of your location and secenery ,,, now don't forget I want to see them bears when they turn up to play and fish :pop:

28536.jpg
Wow bud good to have you back,i love the deck.Looking forward to the greenhouse.I had a test of mine the last two days,it got down to 25 the last two nights,i had to cover my tomatoes with some five gal buckets.LOL Everybody was ok this morning.I bet yours will be great.Peace please

Back