Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Here's the beginning of the deck for a simple little greenhouse. Well, little anyway. We'll see how simple hehe. Building things is never really simple here
View attachment 888743
I'll be laying another pole parallel to that one. Don't expect anything like standard construction now.
life on the edge means growing on the edge!
a fun one on the roll, thanks Jrav!:d5::pass::thumbsup:

I got the other cedar pole/skinny log laid in and leveled. It was hard work. I'm ready for some bong hits:finger:
P_20180407_144809.jpg

Temporary command post. Today for some reason is blazing hot. 57f out back in the shade, hot enough to melt you on the sunny side
P_20180407_111110.jpg

I got the other cedar pole/skinny log laid in and leveled. It was hard work. I'm ready for some bong hits:finger:
View attachment 888890
Temporary command post. Today for some reason is blazing hot. 57f out back in the shade, hot enough to melt you on the sunny side
View attachment 888891

I'd be there in 20 minutes to help....if you were only 20 minutes away!!

View attachment 888890
View attachment 888891

57 in the shade!! Wowsers!! Wayyyyy warmer than here!! -14C(6F) in the sun this morning!! Got up to around 35F/2C mid day and we got some snow

cupboard above the stairs is a great spot for growing me thinks :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
I want to grow a plant in there real bad brother, hope to pull it off someday. Electrics are always in short supply here, except for the coming few months but I'll keep trying. The seedlings should like it :pass:

57 in the shade!! Wowsers!! Wayyyyy warmer than here!! -14C(6F) in the sun this morning!! Got up to around 35F/2C mid day and we got some snow
Yep you know this is a mild maritime climate...sometimes in the winter I can lose sight of that but extremes are the exception. Today was a scorcher but chances are there's rain coming:crying:

Back