Photoperiod Jon jons gardens

That chit that tastes like ajax.....
Action bronsin makes me giggle

Loved the music choice, can never go wrong with Ice Cube. I would of loved to see the plant as a whole.

Well hold on to your hats dude because it's all I do. I used to work with a dude at Southern California about 15-20 years ago named Golden Lion. I pulled back then because things were illegal I did 5 years in jail for growing this wonderful plant and I had no trust in humans at that time had two hard drives on a computer with 2008 to 2015 grow journals and I would do three crops a season at least this most recent pandemic where I live made it so that a lot of stable living situations for whatever reason I don't understand why and there's no way we'll ever hear the truth from news agencies the building was sold turned around and built for traveling nurses only a place that I had been around and lived around and lived in for 25 years so it is what it is but when I had to move out of there I moved into a place that would not allow me to grow at all so I had to sit here and try the pot that was going around the normal pothead smoke and I was just anybody that's been growing for a while that has jars full of good head weed knows exactly what I'm talking about it's a f****** nightmare for regular smokers until they become self-sufficient as far as I'm concerned

Loved the music choice, can never go wrong with Ice Cube. I would of loved to see the plant as a whole.
That's my brother in the background as I was trying to film that plant it was my first time recording with a power shot camera so it took some time I lost a bunch of those files and videos when the computer that I had all of that on I used to play gaming on and I did World of Warcraft on it and I did 25-man raids and while I was in the middle of a raid I left the room I went to go to the bathroom I came back my graphics card was on fire and by the time I got everything settled down and cleaned and I couldn't access that hard drive or any of the s*** I had on it I threw it away I'm going to rebuild those pictures this year though believe that

Durban like this is a must try

Back