Sooooo the girls are still happy and loving life just took off her hair ties hehe ponytailed for a few hours the past 2 days will continue...

Today makes the 18th day in autopots since being transplanted and 25th day from sprout

157f2d8cf251cf61fb144a582b60518b.jpg

998eaa806f6896d35083701e62cb516e.jpg
having mixed the beans up by mistake I wasn't sure what was what at first but now I think they are showing signs just like last grow left my bet is Colorado cookies stayed short, right Brooklyn sunrise medium size in height just a tad taller then the cc, and then in the back my money is on that one being the daiquiri lime as she is stretching like a crazy sativa I raised her up some closer to the light these same traits showed in each of them last grow my fingers crossed...

5880c98314ed897d36835ef005dd77da.jpg
Brooklyn sunrise for now [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]
f03b15aed000101b555d8a7623d7a2a6.jpg
Colorado cookies time will tell [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50]

ec41e37c539eb18bb76fa7009a5d7658.jpg
With everything going good in my eyes tomorrow will be the big day turning on the rez and letting them rip I appreciate everyone's help and I don't plan to disappoint [emoji41] [emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I forget just how big a grow you are doing and like @Hansbricks says an RO filter might be what you need. I know of person that has an RO unit always filling a 44 gallon brute trash can. I have friends that use that primo water dispenser. The ones around here are RO units and are usually pretty good. I did hear of a grower catching one machine that was hooked up to city water. I would take my EC meter with me to check.

I still like free rainwater best. LOL I have 6 of those 5 gallon containers they use on water coolers and keep them filled with distilled water, I own a distiller, or rainwater. I also keep one already treated with 2ml/l cal/mag with an air stone in it. Then all I have to do is add my base nutes, additives, pH it, and I'm good to go.
Hahaha this is great man love it, been on my mind all day the thought of collecting rain water, time of year here not really raining alot sucks for me so I'm going with the primo for now will definitely look into a quality ro system tops next to a new light on the upgrade list
Growers Love!!!

I forget just how big a grow you are doing and like @Hansbricks says an RO filter might be what you need. I know of person that has an RO unit always filling a 44 gallon brute trash can. I have friends that use that primo water dispenser. The ones around here are RO units and are usually pretty good. I did hear of a grower catching one machine that was hooked up to city water. I would take my EC meter with me to check.

I still like free rainwater best. LOL I have 6 of those 5 gallon containers they use on water coolers and keep them filled with distilled water, I own a distiller, or rainwater. I also keep one already treated with 2ml/l cal/mag with an air stone in it. Then all I have to do is add my base nutes, additives, pH it, and I'm good to go.
Going to put like 3 55 gallon trash cans on my back porch it's gotta rain sooner later lol

You will have a grow you won't believe!
Good luck!

:smokeout:
Thanks man got 5 northern lights autos on the way from royal queens hahaha they are going to be in heaven i tell ya [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji271][emoji271][emoji271]

Hahaha this is great man love it, been on my mind all day the thought of collecting rain water, time of year here not really raining alot sucks for me so I'm going with the primo for now will definitely look into a quality ro system tops next to a new light on the upgrade list
Growers Love!!!

Going to put like 3 55 gallon trash cans on my back porch it's gotta rain sooner later lol

There's the spirit. Save some money on water and buy a light. We are getting out of the rainy season here as well, but I always have that wonderful snow to look forward to. Only problem with snow is you have to put a lot into a barrel before it amounts to a decent quantity when melted.

Feel free to stop by my little grow anytime and say hello. No where near your abilities but my 2 little LSD-25s are starting to pickup speed. Been updating daily, just to get in the habit of it. In addition, thought that if I was going to journal it here I might as well do it all here and not keep separate notes for myself.

Last edited:
There's the spirit. Save some money on water and buy a light. We are getting out of the rainy season here as well, but I always have that wonderful snow to look forward to. Only problem with snow is you have to put a lot into a barrel before it amounts to a decent quantity when melted.

Feel free to stop by my little grow anytime and say hello. No where near your abilities but my 2 little LSD-25s are starting to pickup speed. Been updating daily, just to get in the habit of it. In addition, thought that if I was going to journal it here I might as well do it all here and not keep separate notes for myself.
I just been soaking up tips and tricks for the past 2 to 3 years maybe I can lose the noob title now lol I'm definitely not looking forward to the snow but will be ready with my trash cans when it comes your grow is coming along nicely check out a product called recharge you'll love it and so will the girls

Time to turn the Res on now..... give them a last hand water/fed that should last through whilst they transition to the res water/feed.

What method are you going to use for LST and to tie the leaf/branches where you want them.

In the past, I have used some little cup hooks and screwed them into the top lip of the autopots - you can then use ties to hold the stems/branches where you want. You can see the hooks in the pot corners in this pic...

support-jpg.650993

This current grow I have changed and used some rigid cages.... as you can also see from the pic above...

They work really well, So good that I anticipate I will always use them as a plant training aid now. Allow the plants to grow into it.... They will amaze you when they kick off.

But whatever way you decide, you want to start doing it soon, better to get it in place before they grow too much and risk breaking stems when bending.

Back