0dd5ad71ed73615577326bd14127ab8a.jpg
A small update so I took @Frogsters advice and turned on air domes as the leaves are right before the sides of pot..

Today makes 14 days in the autopots after being transplanted from 1gal smart pots 19 days from sprout, excited to see how things look in the next few days my pump sounded kinda loud not sure if that's normal but nonetheless I got the ball rolling now!!!
Thanks guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Looking good dude sit your pump on some packing foam or it will vibrate a lot causing noise works for me [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

Looking good dude sit your pump on some packing foam or it will vibrate a lot causing noise works for me [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death
Cool beans I have plenty of that foam from Amazon lol

Not sure if it's too early but just having turning on the air pumps the girls are loving it the size of the stalks are noticeably thicker then the girl without autopots only been a few days...

I think the whole don't transplant autos thing is a stoners myth these girls haven't missed a beat a lil recharge and slf100 during transplant and your golden [emoji269] [emoji269] [emoji269] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Update time, will be turning on the rez tomorrow the girls got a small sip of recharge this morning for a lil boost... So far so good the air domes have been on for about a week now and no ill effects just fast growth the 2 in autopots are really starting to leave the 5gal smart pot in the dust, basement starting to get a tad chilly will either get a heater or more lights hahaha leaning towards more lights
de051b6778a8f530b0d0f60938b4cd16.jpg
34cfeb2f43ef97958d64890ece9278bf.jpg
c9498cf84c1440ca185322f562c0ce64.jpg
8b9e3ceef7283abd56508f51d2160d4a.jpg
3c002824649c1e572cfca301c8f8489f.jpg
[emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

An old rubber mousemat can be helpul to dampen the pump vibration also..
Yea ima have to do something with that thing sooner or later I appreciate the info

How would you guys advise on water... Tap or ro/distilled/purified with the ease of only having to change rez once a week I wouldn't mind buying the juggs of purified water at the store 60 cent a gallon... Ppm out of faucet 220 ph 9 and above
51197d019cbbc519caa7d8dc1129433d.jpg

Bottled purified water with a ppm of 40

How would you guys advise on water... Tap or ro/distilled/purified with the ease of only having to change rez once a week I wouldn't mind buying the juggs of purified water at the store 60 cent a gallon... Ppm out of faucet 220 ph 9 and above
51197d019cbbc519caa7d8dc1129433d.jpg

Bottled purified water with a ppm of 40

I personally consider RO/distilled water as being close to the same thing. I mean zero EC water is zero EC. Problem I have with RO is that when making it, depending on the system, you waste 3 gallons for everyone you make. Not very substainable, where distilled water there is very little waste. When I can, I put 3 or 4 fifteen liter buckets outside in the rain by the corner of my house where it comes down the most and collect zero PPM/EC water with a pH around 6.5 for absolutely nothing. When I lived in the snow belt I would go outside and scoop up buckets of snow and let it melt. If you do purchase store bought water don't get the kind with minerals added for taste. As you won't have a clue what that is that they added. Plain old distilled water, not spring water would be the better choice imho.

The stuff you have coming out of your tap is way too alkaline. What are they putting in your tap water, baking soda?

I personally consider RO/distilled water as being close to the same thing. I mean zero EC water is zero EC. Problem I have with RO is that when making it, depending on the system, you waste 3 gallons for everyone you make. Not very substainable, where distilled water there is very little waste. When I can, I put 3 or 4 fifteen liter buckets outside in the rain by the corner of my house where it comes down the most and collect zero PPM/EC water with a pH around 6.5 for absolutely nothing. When I lived in the snow belt I would go outside and scoop up buckets of snow and let it melt. If you do purchase store bought water don't get the kind with minerals added for taste. As you won't have a clue what that is that they added. Plain old distilled water, not spring water would be the better choice imho.

The stuff you have coming out of your tap is way too alkaline. What are they putting in your tap water, baking soda?
I started to do some research on our water but didn't get to far, right now not really raining alot most of the bottled waters have that minerals added for taste crap... At the stores the water come in different types "Drinking Water" "Purified water" "Distilled" and "Spring Water" all pretty cheap... Maybe I need to research more on how quality water affects my girls to be honest haven't paid much attention as my girls are usually happy... I do let the tap set out for at least 24 to 48 hours before use

Good looking start with these plants bro :thumbsup:

As far as your water source goes, I wouldn't be using that tap water and buying jugs of water will get old fast... you'll be going through 2-3x the amount of water with these autopots vs. hand watering. What you really want to get is a RO filter, that's what I use... They are a lot cheaper than people seem to think, just search "Aquarium RO Filter" on eBay or Amazon, you can get a 50 GPD filter for like $100-150.

Back