So decided to do a lil training my best run with autos so far was when i ponytailed for side growth and then tucked leaves to expose budsites so i will be doing that this go round I also raised the light a tad as the girls are starting to put on some height, the light is now right around 24"
6240adad8d0171253d47683fbd8cda1e.jpg
1a9f5605de0c8230af2488a1549654d3.jpg
fda78e7290c6f3a7b81ad25e29448e71.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good looking start with these plants bro [emoji106]

As far as your water source goes, I wouldn't be using that tap water and buying jugs of water will get old fast... you'll be going through 2-3x the amount of water with these autopots vs. hand watering. What you really want to get is a RO filter, that's what I use... They are a lot cheaper than people seem to think, just search "Aquarium RO Filter" on eBay or Amazon, you can get a 50 GPD filter for like $100-150.
Thanks Hans the ro system may need to wait for at least a week or 2 going to purchase a spectrum king 400+ for these girls got some northern lights autos on the way from royal queens I won 5 so might b a good idea to get another autopot system

@Hansbricks for now would one of the bottled waters listed be ok, they even have lil water dispensers can fill up a 1 gal or 5 gal 27 cents a gal... I would think those 2 options would be way better then my crappy tap water at least until i can get the ro system
3572133cf6372ac7cc6344b8dbee06d6.jpg

10bb899694e71045f27b95c3a7752eec.jpg

Yeah man any bottled water is going to be way better than that tap water... I've seen lots of people using the Primo water here so yeah go with that for now but trust me once you're going though like 40-50L a week with the autopots you'll want that RO filter ;)

Yeah man any bottled water is going to be way better than that tap water... I've seen lots of people using the Primo water here so yeah go with that for now but trust me once you're going though like 40-50L a week with the autopots you'll want that RO filter ;)
Cool beans I'll definitely be grabbing some primo water 40 to 50l a week that would really suck gal by gal lol also i will be using slf 100 instead of drip clean much appreciated

Cool beans I'll definitely be grabbing some primo water 40 to 50l a week that would really suck gal by gal lol also i will be using slf 100 instead of drip clean much appreciated

I forget just how big a grow you are doing and like @Hansbricks says an RO filter might be what you need. I know of person that has an RO unit always filling a 44 gallon brute trash can. I have friends that use that primo water dispenser. The ones around here are RO units and are usually pretty good. I did hear of a grower catching one machine that was hooked up to city water. I would take my EC meter with me to check.

I still like free rainwater best. LOL I have 6 of those 5 gallon containers they use on water coolers and keep them filled with distilled water, I own a distiller, or rainwater. I also keep one already treated with 2ml/l cal/mag with an air stone in it. Then all I have to do is add my base nutes, additives, pH it, and I'm good to go.

I turn on my pots when the canopy is as wide as the pot. That's an indication the roots have reached the bottom and are starting to fill the pot.

76fccd37b06e71260436ec4a069dd2cf.jpg

Nov 5th after first feeding of remo nutrients Micro Grow and magnifical at 5ml a gal 2ml's of golden tree 1/2 of recharge 1ml mammoth p and 5mls of slf 100 the girls got about 500ml's of feed and also I foliar fed some recharge and magnifical

A full shot, this light sure is bright at only a 100 watts I think it's doing a great job also taken on Nov 5th
49dc159c9222fdfe378e2d2a1b632179.jpg

Taken on Nov 7th the 1 in the back didn't get transplanted(All started at same time same feed) and as you can see the 2 in autopots that got transplanted early in are doing great clearly ahead of the other 1
d1023d74054a57cb116f1ceb7ab9e456.jpg

Taken this morning Nov the 9th at 13 days in the autopots I'm thinking of turning the system on in a few days starting to see faster growth now

92282a31966dc9b2eb130e2546fe1750.jpg
I will update as needed maybe every 3 to 4 days with pics etc...

I turn on my pots when the canopy is as wide as the pot. That's an indication the roots have reached the bottom and are starting to fill the pot.
Thanks for the information man, ima grab some 4 inch rockwools and coco tomorrow tryna to kill it next round...

Back