Time to turn the Res on now..... give them a last hand water/fed that should last through whilst they transition to the res water/feed.

What method are you going to use for LST and to tie the leaf/branches where you want them.

In the past, I have used some little cup hooks and screwed them into the top lip of the autopots - you can then use ties to hold the stems/branches where you want. You can see the hooks in the pot corners in this pic...

support-jpg.650993

This current grow I have changed and used some rigid cages.... as you can also see from the pic above...

They work really well, So good that I anticipate I will always use them as a plant training aid now. Allow the plants to grow into it.... They will amaze you when they kick off.

But whatever way you decide, you want to start doing it soon, better to get it in place before they grow too much and risk breaking stems when bending.
Exactly the info i was looking for I been afraid to hand water the closer I got to turning on the rez I thought the girls needed to be somewhat dry, I will hand feed one more time and fill up the rez with 15L and see how they take it...

Lst, so far I have been doing a lil ponytailing I will most likely will do something similar to your setup, I had success in the past by literally just tipping them over to one side and changing the direction every other day that run I got 5 oz of a auto mazar nothing more then a lil bending and defol... Hahaha now I have autopots should get interesting for sure [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

All systems are a go... Used 1 5gal/18.9L jug to fill res

20ml's across the board for the bases Micro, Grow, and magnifical may need to lower time will tell ppms registered at 407 after adding all nutes nd mixing

2.5 teaspoons of recharge
5 ml Humbolts Secret Golden Tree
5 ml mammoth P
20ml of slf100

Went out and got 2 5 gal jugs of primo water checked it out ppm of 19
f39b6da4f7171a12356f80f82e128dd6.jpg
and ph of 7.2
2ba1e647ff0f79dedf447005891c1859.jpg
This first feeding I'm not to concerned with ph as I'm using remo nutrients which has the ph balance thing going on and also recharge which prevents ph and ppm issues if I notice any sign of deficiencies etc will first look at ph then adjust accordingly...

Dropped in the air pump and boy did this lil thing surprise me got things moving around nicely in there
d0796ed4834212f2d733417d5edaaa0c.jpg

95684c09c2a7de6b08e2e57ae9a4af9f.jpg

After filling rez within minutes the agua trays were filled with nutrient solution super stoked knowing the system works
fd8c6d16e1bdfd81a39ddd9f16de5ae2.jpg

Excited to get the ball rolling this show is finally on the road now, only thing I'm worried about is how good this ph balance system will work with An's perfect ph I had no worries in that department fingers crossed [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Thought I add some pix of the girls first day with the rez going this is a few hours after filling em up and a few minutes after removing ponytails hopefully in a few days we see some explosive growth... Fingers crossed
2e88a93b4ae28099e141c95b8d7cc220.jpg
c378f82693e7e2d9458617b72708d841.jpg
a4b834ce87ac122f134cb8203432d83c.jpg
fe49590c44549b66646d2d80beee1bac.jpg
f1ac54e0b0ad36d29e38a7c32fb54823.jpg

Thought I add this in here I questioned remo nutrients about the whole ph balance thing, here is the question and their response... @RemoNutrients appreciate the information big thumbs up

Growers Love!!!

<br />[quote uid=35895 name="IzzyTheGrower" post=1251501]@RemoNutrients if possible could you explain the ph balance I'm loving the line so far but wanting to try with coco would I need to adjust ph accordingly or will it balance itself no matter if it's coco or soil??<br /><br />Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]<br /><br />Hi Izzy,<br /><br />Without going into the logic of a "pH Perfect" nutrient line (how does one product buffer an acidic and basic formula...this is scientifically impossible). In the majority of scenarios with our line, you're either going to need a pH up product or nothing at all. Our line is more acidic than normal tap water (6.5-7.5) so your solution, after mixing in all of the products, will come out around 5.5-6.5 If you're using coco and you want to hit that 6.3 sweet spot, you're still going to be okay with a feed pH between 6.0 and 6.5. 6.3 is optimal but consider how much more you'll actually get by bringing 6.1 up to 6.3...honestly, unless you're producing commercially, I wouldn't worry about it. Plus, you don't have to introduce a new substance to your soil...and you're saving some money.<br /><br />There are a whole bunch of pH up solutions available on the market and almost all of them are concentrated potassium hydroxide diluted in distilled water and sold for $15. I can't honestly endorse any one line but we use technaflora's pH up (if that means anything). Just be warned, the shit can burn you and you only need a minuscule amount at any given time. If you overshoot your pH, you need to toss the batch...do not play the up and down buffer game.

If you need to adjust the PH up, I can recommend this stuff.... It adjust the PH well, works with other additives & nutrients.

But, most importantly it also gives added benefits to the plant (better heat stress resistance, stronger cell walls, etc) and is good in Autopot valves (no blocking the valve)... Win Win.
silicone.jpg

Thought I add some pix of the girls first day with the rez going this is a few hours after filling em up and a few minutes after removing ponytails hopefully in a few days we see some explosive growth... Fingers crossed
2e88a93b4ae28099e141c95b8d7cc220.jpg
c378f82693e7e2d9458617b72708d841.jpg
a4b834ce87ac122f134cb8203432d83c.jpg
fe49590c44549b66646d2d80beee1bac.jpg
f1ac54e0b0ad36d29e38a7c32fb54823.jpg

Oh yeah baby girls time to show izzy what you can do in these autopots :biggrin:.cant wait to see what you write in just a weeks time,are you ready for this :woohoo1:

If you need to adjust the PH up, I can recommend this stuff.... It adjust the PH well, works with other additives & nutrients.

But, most importantly it also gives added benefits to the plant (better heat stress resistance, stronger cell walls, etc) and is good in Autopot valves (no blocking the valve)... Win Win.
silicone.jpg
Very rarely do i have to ph up, I actually bought the general hydroponics ph up and down combo a while back... I also use recharge helps with ph issues can't recall the last time I had issues related to ph...

Thanks for the info much appreciated

Oh yeah baby girls time to show izzy what you can do in these autopots [emoji3].cant wait to see what you write in just a weeks time,are you ready for this :woohoo1:
See that's what im talking bout I hope shit explodes lol I'm ready to tame some monsters, soooooo excited to see some growth having hard time going back to sleep lights come on in 2 hours I just hope they're happy [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

See that's what im talking bout I hope shit explodes lol I'm ready to tame some monsters, soooooo excited to see some growth having hard time going back to sleep lights come on in 2 hours I just hope they're happy [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji50] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

I hope shit explodes in your garden also :vibes:Mine are about two weeks behind yours so feel like I'm getting a preview.

Back