Hey man, subbed up... good luck with the grow.

You should be good to put them on the res in a few days I think.
Thanks @Hansbricks definitely glad to have you along for the ride...

Temps are pretty cool if you ask me 77 degrees lights on high 60's with lights off the closet case at a 100 watts barely puts off any heat... Turning the system on in a few days [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I am subbed for this. Welcome to AFN I see you are using Remo Base nutes and magnifical. I am about to run the @REMO line up for the first time. Excellent choice of genetics to my man.
Thanks man glad to be here on afn after a few years of being in the shadows finally starting my first journal should be a good ride indeed... Remos nutes have been pretty simple all i really have to do is shake up the bottles lol p.s. magnifical is awesome for foliar the girls love it

Thanks man glad to be here on afn after a few years of being in the shadows finally starting my first journal should be a good ride indeed... Remos nutes have been pretty simple all i really have to do is shake up the bottles lol p.s. magnifical is awesome for foliar the girls love it - Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Good start Bro... :slap: nicely done... :pass:

I have found the following good advice:-
  • Turn the air on just before the leaves reach the sides of the Autopot.
  • Turn the Res on when the leaves reach the sides of the Autopot (start with a weaker than recommended Nutrient mix - they will drink loads).
Simples...

Sit back & watch the explosion in growth.... At least, It always works for me.

Example:- My tent.... Current Grow - 3 plants.... Day 35.... all 3ft high and bushing out... take a look at my grow, lots of tips that may help, as I am just a couple of weeks ahead of you.
Tent 004.jpg

Last edited:
Good start Bro... :slap: nicely done... :pass:

I have found the following good advice:-
  • Turn the air on just before the leaves reach the sides of the Autopot.
  • Turn the Res on when the leaves reach the sides of the Autopot (start with a weaker than recommended Nutrient mix - they will drink loads).
Simples...

Sit back & watch the explosion in growth.... At least, It always works for me.

Example:- My tent.... Current Grow - 3 plants.... Day 35.... all 3ft high and bushing out... take a look at my grow, lots of tips that may help, as I am just a couple of weeks ahead of you.
View attachment 656966
Hellz yea cool beans man thanks for the great info I guess now would be a good time to turn on air domes then in a few days the res

0dd5ad71ed73615577326bd14127ab8a.jpg
A small update so I took @Frogsters advice and turned on air domes as the leaves are right before the sides of pot..

Today makes 14 days in the autopots after being transplanted from 1gal smart pots 19 days from sprout, excited to see how things look in the next few days my pump sounded kinda loud not sure if that's normal but nonetheless I got the ball rolling now!!!
Thanks guys

Back