Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Haha. No, they said at the interview they'd supply a phone.

I'd love to go to an interview that I really didn't want, just to answer questions honestly.

'Where do you see yourself in 5 years?' 'Winning the lottery and telling you to poke your job'

'We provide full uniform' 'goodie,I love dressing like a clown'

'Can anybody provide you with a reference' 'yeah!your mum!'

'Hobbies?' 'Growing dank and getting twisted'
Yeah!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Erm. You keep bread in your bathroom?

You can tell it's not a bathroom because of the electrical sockets, they're not allowed in bathrooms over here. We can't be trusted with white man's magic!

Wow... Where do you shave, plug in bathroom stuff, etc?

And bathrooms can be stressful, may need some bread to alleviate the tension! It does look just like my counter, though, with the AeroGarden and all. [emoji16]

Wow... Where do you shave, plug in bathroom stuff, etc?

And bathrooms can be stressful, may need some bread to alleviate the tension! It does look just like my counter, though, with the AeroGarden and all. [emoji16]

Lol.

Newer builds have a shaving socket in the bathroom, it's a euro plug to stop anything other than shavers of toothbrushes being plugged in.

I use a razor. I remember my dad having an electric shaver that used to plug into the bathroom light holder! You could never have the light on and shave at the same time! Shit, this country is so backwards!

Lol.

Newer builds have a shaving socket in the bathroom, it's a euro plug to stop anything other than shavers of toothbrushes being plugged in.

I use a razor. I remember my dad having an electric shaver that used to plug into the bathroom light holder! You could never have the light on and shave at the same time! Shit, this country is so backwards!
Wow, that's crazy! All countries are backwards, one way or another. But other people backwardsness always seems weirder to us!

Back