Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Yow!

Congrats on the job buddy.. Nobody should have to be told their life is going upside down for one week a month.. Fuck-'em, move on! Ya might get a better phone with the new job, or better still, no work phone at all! [emoji6]

aint we all workin for the woooman unless your gay then your just workin for the man again I'm confused(and no vlad not about my sexuality :biggrin:) now need more weed :jointman:

Hehe... Why did I get dragged into this?

Anyone would think I'm some kind of sexual deviant.. [emoji529][emoji1307]

Has somebody who actually knows me been in touch with the forum?

Yow!

Congrats on the job buddy.. Nobody should have to be told their life is going upside down for one week a month.. Fuck-'em, move on! Ya might get a better phone with the new job, or better still, no work phone at all! [emoji6]

Haha. No, they said at the interview they'd supply a phone.

I'd love to go to an interview that I really didn't want, just to answer questions honestly.

'Where do you see yourself in 5 years?' 'Winning the lottery and telling you to poke your job'

'We provide full uniform' 'goodie,I love dressing like a clown'

'Can anybody provide you with a reference' 'yeah!your mum!'

'Hobbies?' 'Growing dank and getting twisted'

It's update time.

Before we get on to the plants, I've been offered a new job, starting beginning of July. Itisher has decided I've got loads to do before then, so she is employing me till then! Happy fecking daze!!! A month off!!!

Anyway.
Lowered the light to this height.
View attachment 574947

They seem to like it.
View attachment 574948
View attachment 574949
View attachment 574952

Anyway.

I'm off to celebrate!
Yay! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I was never confused!

So, we've concluded that if you don't work for da man, you work for da woman, unless you work for the men (other sexual orientations are available, your statutory rights will not be effected if you like cock, your house may be at risk if you don't keep the foundations, please read ....).
I work for cats... your typical crazy cat lady! :)

What are you doing in my bathroom? ;)

Erm. You keep bread in your bathroom?

You can tell it's not a bathroom because of the electrical sockets, they're not allowed in bathrooms over here. We can't be trusted with white man's magic!

Back