Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

No. My extract vents into a drafty area of the loft. On a still day the loft gets a bit whiffy, but my house constantly smells of weed anyway!

I used to have real probs when I grew in a flat I used to live in, the neighbours would mention that the communal areas stunk.

I used ionisers, they only worked in a straight line back then, they were really unreliable.
I can't imagine doing this in an apartment! I can see a whole building stinking up...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@Itisi

By the way, have you ever tried aeroponics?

No. Only drip.

My old drip to drain system had a bit of nft action going on, purely by an accident of design.

I had drippers going into rockwool cubes, the cubes stood in flat bottom guttering that went to drain. The roots used to grow along the bottom of the guttering getting the nft effect.

No. Only drip.

My old drip to drain system had a bit of nft action going on, purely by an accident of design.

I had drippers going into rockwool cubes, the cubes stood in flat bottom guttering that went to drain. The roots used to grow along the bottom of the guttering getting the nft effect.
Cool! I may give it another try at some point. But I really love hydro, can't really see myself going for another method.

20160526_071949.jpg

It's update time.

Before we get on to the plants, I've been offered a new job, starting beginning of July. Itisher has decided I've got loads to do before then, so she is employing me till then! Happy fecking daze!!! A month off!!!

Anyway.
Lowered the light to this height.
20160526_192337.jpg

They seem to like it.
20160526_192238.jpg

20160526_192225.jpg

20160526_192218.jpg

Anyway.

I'm off to celebrate!

Back