Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

It's update time.

Before we get on to the plants, I've been offered a new job, starting beginning of July. Itisher has decided I've got loads to do before then, so she is employing me till then! Happy fecking daze!!! A month off!!!

Anyway.
Lowered the light to this height.
View attachment 574947

They seem to like it.
View attachment 574948
View attachment 574949
View attachment 574952

Anyway.

I'm off to celebrate!
Congrats on the new job dude like your getting a month off ha ha decorating much [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new job dude like your getting a month off ha ha decorating much [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Let me live a little!

It's only 1 room. Well, it's 2 at the moment!

But I'm not working for the man!

I'm working for the whoa-man!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Let me live a little!

It's only 1 room. Well, it's 2 at the moment!

But I'm not working for the man!

I'm working for the whoa-man!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
aint we all workin for the woooman unless your gay then your just workin for the man again I'm confused(and no vlad not about my sexuality :biggrin:) now need more weed :jointman:

aint we all workin for the woooman unless your gay then your just workin for the man again I'm confused(and no vlad not about my sexuality :biggrin:) now need more weed :jointman:

I was never confused!

So, we've concluded that if you don't work for da man, you work for da woman, unless you work for the men (other sexual orientations are available, your statutory rights will not be effected if you like cock, your house may be at risk if you don't keep the foundations, please read ....).

I was never confused!

So, we've concluded that if you don't work for da man, you work for da woman, unless you work for the men (other sexual orientations are available, your statutory rights will not be effected if you like cock, your house may be at risk if you don't keep the foundations, please read ....).
is that like cock as in chickens because now were on a whole different level and if you lose your foundations to chickens then were all snookered I think :shrug:

I was never confused!

that made me chuckle :slap:

One two....one two....hhhuurummphhh!!

This is a test.

I repeat. This is a test.
20160526_221238.jpg

Seed choice is freebie photos.
20160526_221247.jpg

20160526_221304.jpg

20160526_221247.jpg

I was gonna put them in space no 2.

Space no 2 isn't finished, mostly because it isn't started. No pressure.

Anyway, the stella fog is drawing down.

Laters

I

Back