Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Thats my kind of trouble.
Well, with the other two flowering girls, the house just stinks! You open the front door and get bitch slapped, hard! Right on the face! And that was with no help of Queenie, the monster. Now that she's joining in on the stench, the whole neighborhood will probably stink. LOL

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well, with the other two flowering girls, the house just stinks! You open the front door and get bitch slapped, hard! Right on the face! And that was with no help of Queenie, the monster. Now that she's joining in on the stench, the whole neighborhood will probably stink. LOL

Ionisers. Not in the grow room, but outside of the basement.

If you stick them in the grow your plants won't smell, they work by changing the polarity of the ions which stops them hanging in the air, the smell basically falls out of the air. If you believe the tech. I think they work.

The Aerogarden arrived yesterday.

It's not what I thought, it's not dwc it has a circulating pump, so it's more like a drip (flood!)system but it looks like the roots grow into the res. Surely a recipe for root rot?

It won't effect starting seeds but I wonder how the herbs they provide fare.

@witchyhour have you used yours how it's supposed to be used? Growing eating herbs?

The Aerogarden arrived yesterday.

It's not what I thought, it's not dwc it has a circulating pump, so it's more like a drip (flood!)system but it looks like the roots grow into the res. Surely a recipe for root rot?

It won't effect starting seeds but I wonder how the herbs they provide fare.

@witchyhour have you used yours how it's supposed to be used? Growing eating herbs?
Hmmm... Although I bought it for the cooking herbs, nope, never used it for that... [emoji16]

It works great for seedlings, clones, and such, though. The cooking herb pods are still in the cabinet upstairs. I guess you could add an air pump and stick the air stone in the container.

Ionisers. Not in the grow room, but outside of the basement.

If you stick them in the grow your plants won't smell, they work by changing the polarity of the ions which stops them hanging in the air, the smell basically falls out of the air. If you believe the tech. I think they work.
I actually got that Ona Breeze, have you tried it? I do have some air purifiers (needed in a cathouse!) and will bring one to the house to see if it helps.

I love how the basement door is strategically located where it can spread the smell to the whole first floor, especially the front door. No wonder the snake is desperately trying to get in, she's probably a stoner! [emoji28]

Hmmm... Although I bought it for the cooking herbs, nope, never used it for that... [emoji16]

It works great for seedlings, clones, and such, though. The cooking herb pods are still in the cabinet upstairs. I guess you could add an air pump and stick the air stone in the container.

I think I'm going to do that, actually! I have an extra lower power pump and a smaller stone laying around. ;)

Aero: a combining form meaning air.

There's no air in the Aerogarden! ?

Slightly misleading name, no?

I actually got that Ona Breeze, have you tried it? I do have some air purifiers (needed in a cathouse!) and will bring one to the house to see if it helps.

I love how the basement door is strategically located where it can spread the smell to the whole first floor, especially the front door. No wonder the snake is desperately trying to get in, she's probably a stoner! [emoji28]

No. My extract vents into a drafty area of the loft. On a still day the loft gets a bit whiffy, but my house constantly smells of weed anyway!

I used to have real probs when I grew in a flat I used to live in, the neighbours would mention that the communal areas stunk.

I used ionisers, they only worked in a straight line back then, they were really unreliable.

Back