Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

The one thing that you can't learn and most life situation require.

Surely we should let natural selection lead on this?
No, no, no. We're overriding natural selection. That's why there are so many idiots around, we protect them by making sure there are no outlets in bathrooms, etc.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Just popped a fresh jar, think the seal has failed as the weed is a bit dry.

A pal of mine used to keep his tobacco moist with orange peel, anybody ever try this with weed?
That's happened to me a few times I've used fan leaves to up the moister content I've heard of potato peelings used in tobacco not sure about orange peel

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Well the thread is named after a 17th century poets work! Or is the john milton reference just a coincidence

No, it was intending.

I've never read it, I like my poems limerick sized!

But I reckon the title was misinterpreted as olde English, that funny f/s letter they used. It was loft and not lost.

Have you read it?

Nah its a bit on the long side for me as well-the raven is the longest one ive read.
This conversation has turned way to civilised!
Weres the early morning drinking and going to work stoned comments lol

Nah its a bit on the long side for me as well-the raven is the longest one ive read.
This conversation has turned way to civilised!
Weres the early morning drinking and going to work stoned comments lol
I'm at work and very stoned does that count [emoji1]

That's happened to me a few times I've used fan leaves to up the moister content I've heard of potato peelings used in tobacco not sure about orange peel

I've never heard of it, but it sounds good! I guess you could potentially use all sorts of moist fruit pieces for that, bringing in a nice array of flavor and scent to the buds...

Check out my Auto THC Bomb Friendly Grow Comparison!

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/52772/

Back