Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

@Itisi

My real concern is the vapor being able to cool down before hitting my lungs. The Viva is great, if only I could figure out how to add a hose or something like that, it would be perfect. [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ingenuity: It can happen to you!

072c345607516442eff4a911d8587d8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

High in the honorable fellowship of the inner temple.
IMAG0969.jpg

Why are they called Inn's when they don't serve beer, even though the call it being called to the bar? Lawyers eh?

Fortunately the dank stank is masked by the stench of 600 years of over privaledge corruption!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Haha! Tell ya wot tho... You stoners don't realise how much the smell clings to your clothes. It's a good 10mins in fresh air before it goes.

We had some dude round to clean our oven last year, he liked a smoke so Mrs V wrapped one up. Anyhoo, I was in the kitchen chatting to him when his phone rang. It was his last customer phoning up to complain about the bloke he'd sent round to clean her oven, stinking of cannabis. (It was him!)

He was like, "Oh, I'm sorry Mrs... I'll have a word with him and if he doesn't pull his socks up he's gonna get fired!" [emoji2]

Class act, not the best at oven cleaning tho!

Haha! Tell ya wot tho... You stoners don't realise how much the smell clings to your clothes. It's a good 10mins in fresh air before it goes.

We had some dude round to clean our oven last year, he liked a smoke so Mrs V wrapped one up. Anyhoo, I was in the kitchen chatting to him when his phone rang. It was his last customer phoning up to complain about the bloke he'd sent round to clean her oven, stinking of cannabis. (It was him!)

He was like, "Oh, I'm sorry Mrs... I'll have a word with him and if he doesn't pull his socks up he's gonna get fired!" [emoji2]

Class act, not the best at oven cleaning tho!
Lol.

It ain't too bad with a vape, that's what gets me in bother.

When I smoked it I'd have , deodorant, murine eye drops and mints.
Now I vape, I open the window of the van for a minute when I've finished one!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back