Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

All my tiny popcorn goes in, as well as any leaf that has sugar on it.

I'll ask if he'll do a video next time I give him trim.

He says he gets almost as much with my trim as when he runs buds.

I give it to him wet and he sorts and dries it before he blasts it. I don't give him any fan leaf, that really isn't worth running.

Get helping hand to give it a try.
I'm going to talk with him. We've done water hash, but I'm saving that for cooking.

One thing I am going to do is pack thr stuff from the pollen catcher in wax paper and press it between pots. Yours looked super nice. [emoji106]

320b12ff892f6170ac40ec988e911a69.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

By the way, what's the name of your super awesome vaporizer again? It's like $1,000, right?

I'm starting to feel like I don't really need to justify the cost because I just need it. I have a feeling toking when my chest is congested will be a lot healthier with it. My Viva is great, but it doesn't cool down the vapor, which makes me cough considerably more than when I use the pen.

By the way, what's the name of your super awesome vaporizer again? It's like $1,000, right?

I'm starting to feel like I don't really need to justify the cost because I just need it. I have a feeling toking when my chest is congested will be a lot healthier with it. My Viva is great, but it doesn't cool down the vapor, which makes me cough considerably more than when I use the pen.

The portable is the mighty by stortz and b ickle (they do a smaller one called the crafty).

The big, bad, home boy is the sublimator by sublimator.

By the way, itisher loves my idea! She has started questioning me, I am being encouraging of this. There's seems to be a trickle of evolution in the itishomestead.
I'm feeling positive. ( @Vlad The Inhaler can you communicate my level of excitement in a more American palatable way,please?)

The portable is the mighty by stortz and b ickle (they do a smaller one called the crafty).

The big, bad, home boy is the sublimator by sublimator.

By the way, itisher loves my idea! She has started questioning me, I am being encouraging of this. There's seems to be a trickle of evolution in the itishomestead.
I'm feeling positive. ( @Vlad The Inhaler can you communicate my level of excitement in a more American palatable way,please?)
No need, I'm thrilled for you! A Wet Mast of Buds deserves something like that! [emoji106] [emoji108] [emoji2]

Oh, and thanks! It's The Sublimator I was thinking of. Got so excited with the news that I forgot about it! LOL

No need, I'm thrilled for you! A Wet Mast of Buds deserves something like that! [emoji106] [emoji108] [emoji2]

Ahh,ta.
Oh, and thanks! It's The Sublimator I was thinking of. Got so excited with the news that I forgot about it! LOL

I'd also recommend the vapexhale cloud evo. A bit cheaper and better taste, not as powerful as the sub, but much more taste (pure glass pathway). It also warms up quicker and doesn't attempt to melt your skin everytime you go near it.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back