Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Nah have another vape that'll get you going [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death
Right? That's what I thought! But I started toking at around 10:30 and it was past one. I don't know what went wrong, just couldn't get the day going... *shrugs*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Anything will do, even a big sheet of tarpaulin and tent pegs.

My parents have a roller type affair that unravels and clips in at the other side.

Mind you the best deterrent to kittehs is probs to leave it uncovered, they fricken hate water lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm... there must be a reson why people close them. I thought about emptying it, but apparently you can't empty liner pools. [emoji53]

I got pretty close to walking after 3 hours on my todd in an office.

I had a manager who called me 'the maintenance whore' because of constantly selling myself to the highest bidder and hating myself for it! Truth hurts!

Itisi
it is isn't it?
I've heard of a lot worse whores...

I got pretty close to walking after 3 hours on my todd in an office.

I had a manager who called me 'the maintenance whore' because of constantly selling myself to the highest bidder and hating myself for it! Truth hurts!

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Actually, a maintenance whore? What? You do cleanup afterwards, or just keep things going while the whore whore takes a break? Curious title! [emoji106] [emoji13] [emoji16]

Dont hate yourself feck em there's no loyalty in business anymore show me a manager that wouldn't feck you over to save there own arse I'll show you the second comming (atheist here) [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death
Those are the nice ones, the ones who only feck you if their butts are on the line...

Mate. The bloke that told me that was one of the best mangers I ever had.

But he was so right! I've had some great jobs, but left them for the offer of a couple of grand a year.

I'm a twat.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
We've all been twats at some point or another...

I'm really not sure what's going on with my updates.

If I've not been to your page,I'm sorry. It's not because I think you're a cunt. I've not been getting updates.

I most likely do think you are a cunt as well.
[emoji22]

[emoji445] It's more than I can bear...

Actually, a maintenance whore? What? You do cleanup afterwards, or just keep things going while the whore whore takes a break? Curious title! [emoji106] [emoji13] [emoji16]

No, it's a reference to my line of work. Fixing boilers and stuff.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back