Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

WELL I NEVER I resemble that remark [emoji3](wont even mention not voting in the bom nom) update your tapatalk and switch your phone off and on sometimes works for me getting itchy feet to run my bubble buckets again going to fire them up when 1 of Critical Jacks come down white widow xxl x2 :pighug:
Missed 5he vote!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Something beautiful...

026d8db05c2ea7a58942dcc2f69bb261.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Lovely colors

ye the mrs thought I was mad spending silly money on sweets for the little angels whose laughing now as I od on haribo :dizzy:
Some years back, the letter box went, on the door mat with the post was 4 packets of parma violets. (I wonder if that's what it taste like if you go down on an old lady?)
I was shoving a packet into my mouth whilst explaining to itisher, she told me,'stop!There's been a spate of lsd spiked sweets shoved thru peeps letter boxes!'
So we shared the other e packs! [emoji13]

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Some years back, the letter box went, on the door mat with the post was 4 packets of parma violets. (I wonder if that's what it taste like if you go down on an old lady?)
I was shoving a packet into my mouth whilst explaining to itisher, she told me,'stop!There's been a spate of lsd spiked sweets shoved thru peeps letter boxes!'
So we shared the other e packs! [emoji13]

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Aaa parma violets I would mug a nun for some of those bad boys laced with lsd bonus you lucky dog you [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

Back